PDA

View Full Version : Northants Minders - Daddy Day Care, Aimee, etc

Chell
01-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I've still not finished completing my application forms. :panic: :blush:

It mentions on one of the sheets that the CRB form should be completed before the inspector comes for the pre-reg visit. I wasn't given CRB forms when I went to the info sessions. Should I have them in my pack or do I get sent them when they receive my application?

Thanks,
Chell

mamasheshe
01-12-2009, 08:49 PM
they send them to you before they visit then they can check your id when they come good luck

Princess Sara
01-12-2009, 08:53 PM
I received mine about a week before the inspection. Have you had a call yet to book your inspection?

Daddy Day Care
01-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Mine came just before my inspection, my inspector then signed them and took them with her to post

Chell
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Thanks, I've not sent the form yet. It is almost complete, just need my friends post code and the confience to actually send it. :laughing: I keep looking at it all and chickening out!

OrlandoBelle
04-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Mine also came about a week before I think. Mrs O took it with her to post after my pre-reg.

You will be fine Chelle, honest. The pre reg bit is the easy part. They're more there to advise you and you can ask them questions. They're quite nice. At least the lady I had was (Anne Archer). She did my 6 month inspection too.

Go on Royalmail.com and get your friend's postcode. Then go buy yourself a nice Christmas 1st class stamp and get it in the post box! Lol.

Good luck :clapping:

Chell
04-12-2009, 07:02 PM
No stamp needed, it is free post. :p I posted the form yesterday.

I've just realised that I forgot to take my health form to Lakeside. They want the full £85 for completing it! :angry:

I've started to work through the pre-reg visit booklet that they provide and started my policies. :clapping: