PDA

View Full Version : MY FRIEND NEEDS A MIRACLE OR AT LEAST SOME OF YOUR GOOD LUCK VIBES

TheBTeam
01-12-2009, 05:43 PM
I am due to go to Prague at the weekend for an overnight stay with a group of 6 women, well the one who was bunking in a twin room with me can not find her passport and now thinks the last time she used it (when we went to Paris last year) was the last time she saw it.

She has been up till 4 in the morning tipping her house upside down and so have her family and they can not find it!!

Please can some of you lovely people with all of your good luck vibes help us!!!

I am going to be lonely in my room otherwise!:laughing: I have checked 4 times now just to make sure I am not in the same predicament!:panic:

LittleMissSparkles
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM
ooooh dear I really hope she finds it xxx

TheBTeam
01-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Wow she has been looking since friday and a couple of nights up till 4am, and she has just phoned screaming down the phone that she has found it at last!!!

Her daughter put it with hers in her own bedroom safe after our day trip to Paris last year!!

LOOPYLISA
01-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Wow she has been looking since friday and a couple of nights up till 4am, and she has just phoned screaming down the phone that she has found it at last!!!

Her daughter put it with hers in her own bedroom safe after our day trip to Paris last year!!

Phew, ours are locked away in the safe :thumbsup:

Twinkles
01-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Phew ! thank goodness for that !

Hey our good luck vibes work quick don't they ?? :D

TheBTeam
01-12-2009, 07:01 PM
So were hers locked in the family safe, until dd got hold of them last year and locked them in her own one!! She has had the house upside down and has been on at dd to check for days with her protesting that 'no way mum would it be in there' and lo and behold MUM KNOWS BEST!

Now my room partner is back on board!

ORKSIE
01-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry I was too late to send the GLV but glad she found it:thumbsup:

TheBTeam
01-12-2009, 08:47 PM
I told her it was your good luck vibes (she is a fellow cm), if I hadn't posted then she wouldnt have found it and i would have been in a room on my own!

ORKSIE
01-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Glad you not going to be on your own. Have a Fantabulous time:clapping:

Cazz
01-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Glad it's all worked out - have a great time!

angeldelight
02-12-2009, 07:19 AM
What a nightmare glad that she found it

Hope you have a great time at the weekend

Angel xxx

Heaven Scent
02-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Have a brill week-end - glad its all worked out for you both!!!