PDA

View Full Version : do you put anything with your fee increases?

Jelly Baby
30-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Such as why you are doing it etc? i have done 2 of my school runs and decided not to go the whole hog with them but obviously put it up a bit..i have stated that due to petrol etc i have to but i do value them as a customer and am sorry for doing so but it is not as much as others..do you say why or just hand it out?!
Any ideas how to word it nicely without rambling too would be great!
Thanks

little chickee
02-12-2009, 12:04 PM
I would just say that as it is now xxx amount of time since your last fee increase it is now time to review your fees. As of xxx date the fees will be as follows........................ This is to take into account rising costs of fuel, food, cost of living etc. keep it simple!

buildingblocks
02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
I agree keep it short and simple. As of (date) the fees will be going up to x amount an hour. This letter is to give the two weeks notice (or whatever your notice period is) given for change of contract. Also make sure that the amount is changed and signed on your contracts in case of a dispute at any point.

Also never apologise for putting your fees up as some parents will play on this.

Jelly Baby
09-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi thanks..i just put due to food, petrol and living costs it has to go up a %..i feel like i am not going to barter with any of them tbh as feel it is justified.
Thanks will let you know how they respond!