PDA

View Full Version : ITS MONDAY ............

angeldelight
30-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Morning Everyone

I have been having a lazy morning so far - I have an unexpected day off so today I am doing NOTHING !!

Well apart from going to Asda this morning and you all know how long that is going to take me :laughing: :laughing:

How is everyone today ?

What are you all doing

Hope you have a super duper day

Love Angel xxxx

LOOPYLISA
30-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Morning Angel, nice to see you back, hope your feeling better ?

Im just about to go and do the weekly shop, really don't wanna go, it pouring and v windy :panic:

May just have to have another cuppa :D

ORKSIE
30-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Morning Angel...Glad to see you posting again, we have all missed you.
I dont start till 10 this am, so I am eating me toast and talking to you lot....Perfect:thumbsup:

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
30-11-2009, 09:33 AM
well im having a rubbish day so far!!!!

I have one child from 07.30am-9.00am when i drop him off to pre school.

My hubby has his first day off in about 10 days so i thought he could look after my 2 daughters when i took the mindee to pre school, then 5 Mins before i have to leave he gets a phone call from work, he has to get there ASAP so i then had to rush like crazy getting my 2 daughters dressed to do the pre school run.:angry:

My eldest is 3 and was crying her eyes out because she wasnt staying with daddy and because he had to go to work (he works shifts so shes not really seen him for the last 7 days)

We go to Jo jingles at 10am today and he had promised the kids he would take them, i dont think hes going to be from work in time now :mad: so i expect more tears are on the way.

I have to collect next mindee at 11.30am i hope hubbys back by then as its raining here at the moment and having to take 2 kids out of a car and then put 3 back in, in the rain is not fun!

feel better now though!

Hebs
30-11-2009, 10:05 AM
i've had a lazy day so far,

my only little mindee today arrives in an hour, other one isnt here today :)

then i have 2 after school, one aged 4 and a 5 yr old, 4 yr old is being picked up at 4.30 so nice and easy :D

Pauline
30-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Don't get crumbs in the keyboard Orksie!

Enjoy your lazy day Angel. Don't spend too much in Asda :laughing:

Just off to take G out for some fresh air, I love 'granny and grandad day' :thumbsup:

nannymcflea
30-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Woke up late, missed the alarm.:eek: Snowing this morning, so just a little cold! Got kids to school, wrote up some obs, not doing a lot now!

you sound a lot more chipper Angel, hope you are feeling better.

charleyfarley
30-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Morning Everyone

Enjoy your day off Angel, hope you are ok :thumbsup: Hope you're back from Asda in time for mindees tomorrow :laughing: well I know how long you take.

I have an easy day on Mondays no mindees in the morning so I actually get some jobs done. I've even started my wrapping of presents this morning :clapping: :clapping:

Have a great time today everyone whatever you are doing :thumbsup:

Carol xx