PDA

View Full Version : Hours of work ? help

Trisha 13
04-03-2008, 09:51 PM
hi there I think that I have totally messed my accounts up. Do we add up the hours we work a day or add together the hours we have had the children. Example one child comes 12 till 4 another child comes 12 til 5, do I put 5 hours worked or 9 ? ? :panic: :panic: does that make sense :)

crazybones
04-03-2008, 09:54 PM
hi there I think that I have totally messed my accounts up. Do we add up the hours we work a day or add together the hours we have had the children. Example one child comes 12 till 4 another child comes 12 til 5, do I put 5 hours worked or 9 ? ? :panic: :panic: does that make sense :)

Its 5 hours. Doesnt matter how many children, it is the actual minding hours.
Hope this helps.

Annie x

sarah707
04-03-2008, 09:54 PM
I would put 5 for that example... I hope that is what you wanted to hear :D

Trisha 13
04-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Thank you. You must think i am really thick. Wish they did a short course on all the paperwork. Thank God I found this site. :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

angeldelight
04-03-2008, 10:15 PM
No one thinks you are thick at all

We were all new to this once and I learn new things every day

Good luck hope you understand it now

Angel xx

notjusttamum
13-03-2008, 05:40 PM
i got in a right 2 + 8 when 'trying' to work out how to use the NCMA paperwork, ended up messing all accounts book up now I photo copy them and complete and file away nice a tidy. (can make lots of alterations then)

I agree they dont make it easy for us with the p'work. Spent evening and w'ends on it when i would rather be planning activities :angry: