PDA

View Full Version : CORNS - HELP ME

Mollymop
28-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I am quite:blush: about this and daren't go to see the nurse as I am scared,

but I have corns - one on my left foot on the side and one on my right foot - right in the middle ball of my foot.

They are really uncomfortable - makes me feel like I am always walking on a stone. It can be very painful for me

I have had had the L/foot one for over a year.

I have tried corn pads but when i pulled it off like you are meant to it pulled the hard skin out of the blistery bit and I screamed as it hurt so badly.

Then about a week later the hard skin ball bit had grown back and i was uncomfortable again/

Anyone else suffer and have any tips of how to get rid of them for good without going to have them cut out> If you have had them cut out, can you tell what they do, as I am scared of the thought

(I walk everywhere, every day)

I find it a bit embarrasing and never tell anyone only those close - my hubs thinks it is funny by telling my kids to "watch out for mummy corns!" Nuit keeps telling me to go to the docs. I even started to walk differently so they don't hurt so much which is bad I know

My kids finding i funny took my "corn" laminated picture off my display board and put it on my car seat, I sat on it and they laughed so much,...the little bleeders.

I just want rid of them for good

Anything I can do?

LOOPYLISA
28-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Ah bless ya

I would go see the doc and see if he can give you something to put on them, failing that have them taken off, they will freeze the area first im sure x

Mollymop
28-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Ah bless ya

I would go see the doc and see if he can give you something to put on them, failing that have them taken off, they will freeze the area first im sure x

Oh no!!:panic: :panic: :panic: I scared!:panic:

LOOPYLISA
28-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Oh no!!:panic: :panic: :panic: I scared!:panic:

I dunno, never had them hun :idea: :thumbsup:

Daisy1956
28-11-2009, 09:41 PM
I would go and see the doctor we are on our feet such a lot you need to feel comfortable.

sue m
28-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't worry hun, it's not life threatening:thumbsup: It might just be hard skin or little seed corns. I have them and it does hurt like hell. All I do is use a ped egg every day to keep them down. You usually get them when you walk a lot which you do. xx

LOOPYLISA
28-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Don't worry hun, it's not life threatening:thumbsup: It might just be hard skin or little seed corns. I have them and it does hurt like hell. All I do is use a ped egg every day to keep them down. You usually get them when you walk a lot which you do. xx

I love my ped egg :clapping:

Mollymop
28-11-2009, 10:49 PM

Thank you Sue, I should have asked you, but nothing you want to show or talk about really is it? ha

I will try but they are so sore

jayr
28-11-2009, 10:54 PM
I am quite:blush: about this and daren't go to see the nurse as I am scared,

but I have corns - one on my left foot on the side and one on my right foot - right in the middle ball of my foot.

They are really uncomfortable - makes me feel like I am always walking on a stone. It can be very painful for me

I have had had the L/foot one for over a year.

I have tried corn pads but when i pulled it off like you are meant to it pulled the hard skin out of the blistery bit and I screamed as it hurt so badly.

Then about a week later the hard skin ball bit had grown back and i was uncomfortable again/

Anyone else suffer and have any tips of how to get rid of them for good without going to have them cut out> If you have had them cut out, can you tell what they do, as I am scared of the thought

(I walk everywhere, every day)

I find it a bit embarrasing and never tell anyone only those close - my hubs thinks it is funny by telling my kids to "watch out for mummy corns!" Nuit keeps telling me to go to the docs. I even started to walk differently so they don't hurt so much which is bad I know

My kids finding i funny took my "corn" laminated picture off my display board and put it on my car seat, I sat on it and they laughed so much,...the little bleeders.

I just want rid of them for good

Anything I can do?

Hi its Jayr with corns.
Don't be scared they are better gone, I am going to see the corn lady on Monday at 2.40 in the local health center.Cornt Waite (excuse the pun).

Be brave make an appointment Monday morning first thing, good luck

Best wishes
Jayr: and then you will :jump for joy:

sue m
29-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Thank you Sue, I should have asked you, but nothing you want to show or talk about really is it? ha

I will try but they are so sore

Course you should have asked me, I don't mind looking at your feet :rolleyes: , did I not show you that spot on me bum????? :eek: :eek:

xx

LOOPYLISA
29-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Course you should have asked me, I don't mind looking at your feet :rolleyes: , did I not show you that spot on me bum????? :eek: :eek:

xx

:laughing: :laughing:

eewww i think feet are horrible things :laughing:

Get that appointment with the nurse Sandra x

Pipsqueak
29-11-2009, 06:59 PM
I have corns - one on each foot, plus an extra on on the inside of one toe. Have had them for years and I just keep them under control by using a corn knife (be very careful with these) and a good foot file (from Body Shop). Developed them when I was dancing and they remain there now:(

Go and see a chiropidist. Many doctors will tell you to file your feet, etc etc.

sonia ann
29-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Go and see a chiropodist.....they are really nice people you know....you will not have anything they havent seen before....painful toes and feet are horrible and if you start walking differently to ease the pain you may end up with a back problem....sending you a hug