PDA

View Full Version : What to put on my website

maisiemog
27-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey ladies,

I'm in the process of setting up my website and need some help. I've got the layout bit sorted quite easily, using webnode as its by far the easiest free one I've found. It's now what to say that I'm struggling with.

It is the internet after all and I don't want to put to much on there if you know what I mean but I obviously want to sell my business as one that parents want to use. Any suggestions as to what to put?

I've given my name (first one only), an email,. a mob no (brought only for minding) and the area I live in etc. I've described my house and activities I do with my daughter but I cant say much about how I mind as I'm yet to start. Any sales people out there want to help me sell myself???

Bazza
28-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Any sales people out there want to help me sell myself???

LOL! Sorry, that just sounded realy funny!

May i suggest taking a look at the sites people have added to the childminder websites area of the forum, as i have seen some realy good ones there and they might help you with some inspiration? :thumbsup:

One thing i will mention that i notice some people miss out, definately add your location to your page and make it easy to spot. Sometimes people focus so much on the detail they forget the obvious. I would add the words "Childminder in (your area)" so when people use a search engine it is likely to pick this up and bring your page up in the results.

Let me know if you want me to take a look at it for you when its done.

Annie_T
28-11-2009, 03:27 PM
check some of the other cm sites and take idea from them (some have what qulifications they have & doing) Some have a typical day plan, Pictures of house/mindees at work (with permission)

your fee's, times open etc

ofsted report page link (if had your first inspection - not pre reg one, this dont have report to see)

erm pass what else hun x