PDA

View Full Version : what should i do re inspection

beccas
26-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I had a phone call the week before oct half term and unfortunatly was not working due to sickness. So mrs ofsted said she would give me a call in a couple of weeks. I called ofsted 2 weeks ago who said she had been ill but was now on holiday but back at work thursday (19th). so here i am sat waiting and waiting and waitin. this is my dilemma do i ring ofsted up and say hello im still waiting or do i just leave it it is killing me.

miffy
26-11-2009, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't call but then I'm a coward :panic:

Miffy xx

Zoomie
26-11-2009, 09:42 PM
If you would like to try and get the inspection over and done with, phone, if not, then sit back and wait.

I would like my inspection over and done with, but I am too chicken to call. :panic:

purple rain
27-11-2009, 01:33 PM
i agree just use your time wisely and make sure everything is up to date, my inspection went very well but she asked me to give examples of how i for example make sure that the children meet the kuw aspect in time and place. but she did this for all aspects of learning, even tho she had all the learning and development files sat there.
i suppose she was making sure i hadnt done them all the night before

miffy
27-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Did you decide whether to call them or not?

Miffy xx

beccas
27-11-2009, 09:44 PM
I am going to call them monday morning as i have been celebrating eid today. thanks for advice though i just want it over and done with.

miffy
27-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Good luck on Monday - let us know what they say.

Happy Eid :)

Miffy xx

beccas
30-11-2009, 10:18 AM
just phoned ofsted to ask about my inspection, they said will memo mrs ofsted to ask her to ring me re-inspection. also had to ask for certificate to be changed again. Just waiting now for phone call.