PDA

View Full Version : Buying pushchairs on Ebay. A question...

Mouse
25-11-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm looking at a pushchair on Ebay. The seller did list it as collection only, but I have asked & they are happy to post it if I arrange & pay for a courier.

How would I go about doing that? If you've bought or sold a pushchair on Ebay, how do you arrange a courier?

Thank you!

doodles
25-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Hiya, I bought one on ebay a few weeks ago. Basically the seller gave me the weight and dimensions of the box and their address and then i just went on the parcel force website and booked a collection. Was with me the next day!
Hope that helps xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
25-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Sendit.com I think that is what it is called is excellent I have sent a couple of pushchairs with them and it only cost £10.99

dobby
25-11-2009, 11:00 PM
www.senditnow.com

Have used them a few times, its actually the royal mail but for some reason cheaper than their main website!

as others have said, you need dimensions and weight of parcel -- they can give you pushchair dimensions and weight (or you could get these from manufacturers websits) just add a tiny bit on for pack although unless you are near wieght /size limits (these are on senditnow site) its not an issue.

hth

kindredspirits
26-11-2009, 08:07 AM
alternatively try www.parcel2go.com - they use DHL as their main carrier and are a very good price. as long as the seller boxes it up ok there should be no problem.

Mouse
26-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks for all your help.

It doesn't seem as complicated as I thought it would be!

madasahatter
26-11-2009, 02:14 PM
I've just used www.click4parcels.com here (http://www.click4parcels.com/interlink-express-parcel-10kg.asp) and they used UPS. They were very good. £7.99 for upto 10kg and £9.99 for up to 30kg