PDA

View Full Version : Bebe Confort Loola Creatis Travel System

carebear25
25-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Has any1 got one of these prams or had one. Are they any good.

Looking at gettin a 2nd hand one off ebay x

carebear25
25-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Has any1 got one of these prams or had one. Are they any good.

Looking at gettin a 2nd hand one off ebay x

Cant decide now afta bein on kiddicare and can get this new....

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_59957_10001#ReviewHeader

maisiemog
27-11-2009, 10:25 PM
We have the Loola...well we did til we got the stroller. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! I think its pretty to look at, it's easy to use, steers well and I chose it deliberately cos its one that faces both ways!!! I have put it in the loft for the next time around if I dont need a double!

Only downside is that the shopping basket underneath is pretty rubbish, the crossbars to support the chassis(??) are blocking it so anything bigger than your hand isnt going to fit in. It is a bit on the heavy side but far easier than some of the others we tried. I dont have the car very often and never struggled with it when on the bus!!!

balloon
28-11-2009, 09:29 AM
I had the Loola and Creatis after seeing it praised so highly on here.

My simple response would be 'don't do it!'

The seats are too small, the straps are too short for taller children (and I mean taller than a one year old), the front wheels are like supermarket trolley wheels and don't go back to straight when you lift the buggy up curbs causing it to tip. The back wheels pull in towards each other when you're pulling the buggy backwards meaning it is hard to pull (you may not think you'd pull it backwards but its necessary a lot, for example if you step into a road and a car comes). Its a very bulky fold when you try folding with the hood etc all in place and very heavy and awkward to lift

It does look nice though :laughing:

I kept mine for about 4 weeks (from new) and sold it on ebay, lost a packet so was not a happy bunny. No idea if the streety is any better but there are some good rear facing buggies out there. I have a bugaboo cameleon and its fab, obviously very expensive compared with the loola but worth the extra money. There are some bargains on older models (for example a bugaboo frog) if you look for them.

If you do decide to get a loola, look for 'baby value' on ebay, they are the ebay division of the company that makes the buggy and have excellent customer service, they sell new ones for the price you can get second hand ones.

Hope that helps! ;)

carebear25
29-11-2009, 10:01 PM
not gettin either now, my sister does not want my pram anymore so il b keepin my mothercare trenton plus