PDA

View Full Version : Contract overhall..

Jelly Baby
24-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I feel i need to overhall my contracts (as with other things but we will start here!)..
I feel mine are quite basic and wondered what everyone else does?
Things like bank holidays are not on mine..to me it is just another day and most parents still send/need me to have their lo but if they didnt i dont feel i have anything in place really..
My fees are set out with days and times etc then i do the amounts..and final weekly total..for the days off..illness etc it is just half or full..do i need to do it all a bit more in depth?
Thanks

sarah707
24-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I would start with a fees policy and a sort out of when parents pay / don't need to pay.

Share that with parents and ask for their feedback.

Then give a months' notice that you will be updating your contracts, send examples out and again ask for feedback.

Then sit down with parents and re-write things. It is always a good thing to be absolutely clear on money :D

Jelly Baby
25-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks. Money never seems to be an issue with my current lot which is good..i just feel i query things in my own head at times when im not sure they do! Does anyone have any examples i can nose at or have you just copied the ncma ones? i wont copy them!!
Thanks