PDA

View Full Version : Very excited just booked my holiday

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
23-11-2009, 02:23 PM
My hubby is in the Army and has to work over xmas :( .

he will get his holiday at the end of Jan so we though it would be nice to take the kids away on a little holiday when he has his time off.

Im very excited now as i booked it this morning 1 week all inclusive to Lanzarote. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

58 days to go!!!!

wendywu
23-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Lucky you, you get to have some sunshine. :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
23-11-2009, 02:36 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

wendywu
23-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Dippy Doughnut and Loopy Lisa sound like you should be best friends :laughing: :laughing:

RedDragon
23-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Can I come? I've never been to Lanzarote.

Once New Year has finished my count down begins - mine is July 14th.

I LOVE holidays in the sun.
:jump for joy:

tammerisk
23-11-2009, 04:27 PM
i got to decide when to have mine next year as my daughter is going up to big school and has her sat and everything next year so the week we normally go (two weeks back in the sept) i don't think is fair on her and the other week we might not get as it is just after the sat finish the week the go back after the may half term so it looks like it might have to be in the summer hols which is going to be pricy but it will have to be in england as my two kids and hubby mneed to renew there passport next year

Hebs
23-11-2009, 05:47 PM
mine is in 48 days :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

egypt for 2 weeks, will be soooooooooooooo nice to get some sunshine :D

nannymcflea
23-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Have a wondeful time everyone.:)

RedDragon
23-11-2009, 07:06 PM
i got to decide when to have mine next year as my daughter is going up to big school and has her sat and everything next year so the week we normally go (two weeks back in the sept) i don't think is fair on her and the other week we might not get as it is just after the sat finish the week the go back after the may half term so it looks like it might have to be in the summer hols which is going to be pricy but it will have to be in england as my two kids and hubby mneed to renew there passport next year

I always book an apartment privately (for 5 of us it's about £400 per week) and book flights seperately too. I usually pay £1200 for a 2 week holiday self catering peak weeks for 4 adults and 1 child. None of the travel agents can ever beat it. The apartments are fantastic, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom

margimum
24-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Me and hubby are going Lanzarote on 17th Jan for 2 weeks staying at the Barcelo La Galea Dippy!
It's right next to the beach, if you there at the same time we'll have to meet up!
I love my winter holiday:clapping: