PDA

View Full Version : I have got the flu

Rubybubbles
21-11-2009, 06:20 PM
:( been in my bed for 3 days and have finally made my way downstairs, hubby has been a star and phoned all my parents and took my children to school and picked them up (which is very lucky as he really shouldn't as on a training course!).

Never felt like this before, I feel so ill, my throat is like needles and my ears feel like they are going to explode, hubby said I am going to the doctors on Monday as he is worried I have now got an infection in them too as very painful:panic:

Not looking forward to phoning up tomorrow to say not working as I didn't know it was flu when he phoned, I had a really bad night and a sore throat to start with

Feeling sorry for myself lol

ORKSIE
21-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh No. Hope you feel better very soon
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

Mollymop
21-11-2009, 06:32 PM
OH! Hope you are feeling better soon Emma.

I had to phone all parents friday to cancel as Tim has what you described, he is still not right, but chirper than before. He has a virus so the DR says. I dunno, he has aches and pains too and ear ache

HUgs and don't feel bad about the parents, these things can't be helped xxx

Rubybubbles
21-11-2009, 06:39 PM
OH! Hope you are feeling better soon Emma.

I had to phone all parents friday to cancel as Tim has what you described, he is still not right, but chirper than before. He has a virus so the DR says. I dunno, he has aches and pains too and ear ache

HUgs and don't feel bad about the parents, these things can't be helped xxx

Hubby went on to the NHS website and I ticked all the flu boxes:( he went along to get me meds and the parmacy person (spelling) said yep sounds like flu and gave him loads of stuff to dose me up:(

Mollymop
21-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Yeah sorry I meant that I dunno abou ttim having a virus as he has what you are describing.

Hope you are better soon. I had the flu once and it was horrible. You might start feeling better soon, I think it takes about 4 to 5 days to get rid of.

Hugs xx

christine e
21-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi Emma

Hope you are feeling better soon

Take care

Christine

flora
21-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Oh poor you,

get well soon emma x x x

TheBTeam
21-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon, take it easy!

anneriddington
21-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Bless you, its grotty when you are so ill, snuggle up tomorrow and get yourself well. :thumbsup:

sarah707
21-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Take time to get properly better don't let anyone to push you into working too early.

Feel better soon xx

emler
21-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Poor you, it sounds awful. Hope you start to feel better really soon x

nannymcflea
21-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Big hugs. Get better soon.