PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg

newadventure
13-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok So Im planning on sending my ofsted forms off next week.

I could do with some advice I have done all my policies and linked them to the relevant welfare requirements.

I have created a longterm plan with months and topic ideas and a equipment wish list

I know you dont have to do all this for your pre reg but I have a small baby and want it all wrote down to show I understand becoz I will have to spend alot of time with the baby when she is here

Please can anyone advise what else I can prepare to show my knowledge of the EYFS?

I have cupboard locks and safety gates do i need anyother forms of safety in place?

Take care

candy cat
13-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Have you done risk assessments for your house and garden,outings etc?Ofsted asked me about these.
You could plan an activity as you will be asked ...i was asked what i would do with a baby,2 and 4 yr old outside.I said bubbles as all ages could have fun baby could watch and touch, the two older ones could blow them chase them etc. I then told her what areas of the EYFS were covered in this activity. Good luck!cx

mrsgreen
13-11-2009, 06:46 PM
hey, from what i remember of my prereg she only asked me a little on the EYFS. she mainly went through, safety (home esp), risk assessments, safeguarding, healthly food, dealing with behaviour, more safeguarding, policies and procedures, equal opps etc. they wont expect you to know the eyfs really well, just how you will do activites and document them etc. good luck