PDA

View Full Version : OMG they are coming next week Arghhhh

Adiamond
12-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Well she has just rung me!!! she is coming Tuesday, Thursday or Friday next week :eek: :eek:
I am scared!
This is what I have in place already please tell me if I need anything else (I probably do)
20 month old little girl (M)---- I have daily diary, myself and mum fills in every day :)
.M's learning journal with full written obs in I have done about 4 of these as she has only been with me a couple of months, also lots of post-its stuck in with quick obs.
.My planning comes from the full obs and is written at the end of it to say what I plan to do next.
.All personal detail of the children in seperate folders.
.Register.
.My portfolio with certificates etc in.
.Folder with RA's in (need to do a few more)
Probably loads I have forgotten!!

I also look after 2 brothers aged 4(rising 5) and 7 what paperwork should I be doing on them?

Please help :panic: :panic:
Thank you

angiemog
12-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Can you get a questionaire out and back before next week? I had my inspection this week and Mrs O really liked mine she copied some of the comments in to her note book!
Also have you got any evidence of working in partnership with a nursery/school for the rising 5s? I got a copy of their teaching plan for the autumn term and stuck a post it on it to say I had spoken to the teacher. x

Adiamond
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi, she asked me if I could get my parents to write a letter about me and leave it here for her, already onto that so should be done!!!
I thought about the working in partnership with A's other setting but after reading "are you ready for your inspection" it says that it isn't necessary as he it at school more than he is with me!! he is full time reception, or maybe I have read that bit wrong :panic:
thank you