PDA

View Full Version : Oh no - but oh yeah!

Merry-Minder
10-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I have had Ofsted call me today, which I thought would really get me shaking in my boots BUT I am getting the same inspector as I did for my reg visit, and although she was quite stern she was also really nice and made me feel really calm.
Also which was nice, I thought when you got 'the call' that they would come out to you by the next week, but today I was told she will be out to me either by the end of this month or early next month, but most likely before christmas.
So im just off to finish my SEF - now that does get me shaking in my boots!!!!!

little miss chatterbox
10-11-2009, 06:51 PM
wow plenty of notice then!!!! Although I think I would be having sleepless nights every night up until they come!!!! If that turns out to be the beginning of december I would be very very tired!

Good luck hope it goes well and make sure you let us know how it goes.

Merry-Minder
10-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Im quite glad of the notice - I may be weird but as I knew they would be calling any day now anyway, it take the pessure off cause now I know for sure that they are not going to knock the door out of the blue - like tomorrow!! - now that would be scary!!

Thank you very much for the luck. xxx :thumbsup:

miffy
10-11-2009, 08:45 PM
It's nice to have a bit of notice, gives you something to work towards

Good luck

Miffy xx

mrs c
10-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Having a bit of notice does help to keep the panic levels down and getting the sef out of the way will make it much easier.

babs
11-11-2009, 09:09 AM
having notice may help but not for me i didnt sleep for 4 days after she rang and on mornin she was comin i was up early dont think i really went to bed xmas is still round 44 days away dont think i could cope with 44 days of no sleep..lol .im sure u will be fine i dont really know why i worried :laughing: