PDA

View Full Version : omg omg omg ofsted just called

It's a small world
10-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Just had a call from ofsted asking if I am childminding and days /hours I am minding. Said Ofsted will call me in a months time to arrange a visit....ahhhh I have one mindee 1 day a week and 1 mindee 3 days a week (days vary) my 6mth from registration will be xmas day do you think they will come before xmas or after????? only just started my SEF....will I be ready in time.............................................. .................................................. ..................................................

and breathe.......

PixiePetal
10-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Yes, remember that last bit.....breathe :laughing:

You will be fine, you are a forum member, nuff said :thumbsup: :D

Mollymop
10-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Calm down!! ha

You will be fine. Hope she comes before xmas then you won't have to worry about it over xmas period, though try not to worry about it - honestly it really isn't as bad a you think it is going to be.

xx

It's a small world
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
off to get paperwork all in order...just took on a newbie so need to update his file and 2 schoolies...might have another mindee next Apr...

Going now loads to do....I hope after xmas gives me time to get upto date and won't panic will get more income as more children now so can buy some new resources before they get here..polus jan sales might find a bargain

Pudding Girl
10-11-2009, 08:20 PM
my 6mth from registration will be xmas day do you think they will come before xmas or after????? only just started my SEF....will I be ready in time.............................................. .................................................. ..................................................

and breathe.......

Xmas Day probably :rolleyes: :laughing:

It's a small world
10-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Xmas Day probably :rolleyes: :laughing:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T SAY THAT ...:panic: :panic: :panic: LOL Although I did ask them that and they said highly unlikey but will be in touch in a month...so hope after...gives me few extra days.:laughing:

miffy
10-11-2009, 08:42 PM
You'll be fine! At least you've got time to get everything sorted

Good luck

Miffy xx

zillervalley
10-11-2009, 08:48 PM
good luck kerrie I am sure you will be fine ,

ziller

mrs c
10-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Just keep pushing on with the paperwork - sure you will be fine :thumbsup:

babs
11-11-2009, 09:14 AM
good luck dont worry it will be fine... mind u thats rich comin off me ( 4 days no sleep :laughing: )