PDA

View Full Version : OBS/PLANNING/SCRAPBOOKS - ALL OR JUST ONE

Bex1
10-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Hello

When the Inspector comes will she expect to see just the obs/planning and scrap book for the mindee I have on that day, or will she want to see all the stuff for all the kids?

She just said to make on phone " can you make sure all your paperwork is together so you dont have to run off or try and find it"

Now I am wondering what I need to get out!

Becky

Mrs.L.C
10-11-2009, 01:07 PM
I expect she means things like the chidlrens information, consent forms, register, risk assessments and I am sure just one or 2 of the scraps books will be enough to show her what you do

HTH

sarah707
10-11-2009, 06:41 PM
She will decide what she wants to see... some skim a few learning journeys while others follow one all the way through making sure risk assessments tie up with outings and medicine forms tie up with notes about the child being ill etc...

Just put everything on the table in logical piles then you can go off and play.

Good luck! :D

Bex1
11-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Thanks once again...I will get everything out!

Just one question, I have a risk assessment folder which has monthly risk assessment for my home (its a table that has dates I am minding and I tick throguh it before every session when I am doing my checks) then I have general risk assessments ie one for the park, toddler group, one for a visit we did to a childrens centre, walking, car etc. I just look at them if I know we are going out to the park to make sure I know what I need (although I have everything packed ready in advance but I do it anyway!) I trust that is sufficient!

Oh my gosh I am worried sick, I know I am doing the best I can but worry that Mrs Ofsted will not like it!

Straws
11-11-2009, 11:08 AM
I just piled everything I had on the dinning table that I could think of, even training folders, she looked at everything.

Straws xx