PDA

View Full Version : Mon 16th Nov

Bex1
08-11-2009, 02:12 PM
is my Inspection day! My very first one so I am very nervous but think I have everything in order although am worried that my obs/assess/planning is not good but I have put in my SEF that I have/am attended as many course on this area to learn more and find a process that suits me! I have dont a 6 mth review of 2 of the mindees I have and highlighted there development on their individual development matters table! I have also got obs in their folder and my scrap books are all up to date and my display is being done this afternoon as we did lovely firework pics last week so I have these to go up on our "display board".

I have had lovely feedback from parents who completed my 'feedback questionnaire" and I am really chuffed with the lovely comments.

I will have my 2.5 yr old mindee and my DD on that day and they love being in the garden so I am going to let them go out there and play! I am waiting for DH to get off his bum and put my blackboards up on the wall in the garden (been waiting for weeks :mad: ) I also have my treasure sacks completed so will leave them out for the kids to explore too although Mrs Ofsted said she will be watching me mainly so looks like I can go off and play with kids rather than sitting down with her!

Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Bec x

sarah707
08-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Try and keep it as normal as possible - children sense changes and say the most inappropriate things! :laughing:

Good luck :D

Bex1
08-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks Sarah, we spend pretty much all day outside so it should be like any other day! Last week in the rain they were out in it in their wellies etc, they are just outdoor kids!

Becky