PDA

View Full Version : Being paid or not in this case

cuffleygirl
08-11-2009, 11:45 AM
I have a new set of parents started in September they are great and mindee's are lovely. BUT they pay via what was busy bees and its 2 x £243. I have been paid in the past by busybees and found them hit and miss.

As they have been taken over I'm finding it a nightmare. At the end of September I invoiced, parent said money had gone out wages and had instigated payment - nothing came through and I said that it was their responsibility to pay me whatever method they were using and mid October I finally got paid for September (wish I'd done in advance) directly from their bank account. Mum said it was a problem with the employer and this month should be fine.

End of October I invoiced again nothing came through, mentioned it to Mum Tuesday eve. On Friday morning Mum says Dad finally had time to log on last night Thursday :angry: and had instigated payment, expected a pending payment or remittance got nothing so emailed computershare and got a reply this morning saying "looked into parents account and he needs to log into his account and make the payment to you" so that means he never logged on at all. I'm now hacked off as they aren't being honest about it and I'm not being paid.

I've printed off the email to give to the parents and have attached the following does it sound ok?

FYI

I emailed computershare as I hadn't received remittance advice and no pending payment was showing as it should by the end of Friday - I was surprised that they replied over the weekend but here is a copy. Please could you log on and send the payment asap, call the helpline or pay direct? Thanks

Minstrel
09-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Sounds good.

I'm having same prob at the mo and wish i took my own advice!

LittleMissSparkles
09-11-2009, 04:17 PM
sounds ok to me, blunt and to the point but not rude xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
09-11-2009, 06:18 PM
These payments can be automated so that they don't have to log on and process the payment.

Saying that, the whole of our local police force's payments were cancelled this month and all had to be reinstated.