PDA

View Full Version : Clarification if poss???

Hats
07-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I had my pre reg visit from ofsted yesterday.... which went really well apart from fact that I also have food poisoning at same time:( so had to keep excusing myself. Ofsted inspector was really understanding and went through everything but by the end my brain had lost any concerntration levels.
My question
I have 2 children (1 who is 8 the other 3) she is registering me for 4 under 8 of which 2 can be under the EYFS age...... my confusion comes as I cant remember if she said of those 2 my daughter needs to be included or if it was 2 and my daughter??? I just thought only having 1 other in the EYFS and my daughter didnt seem very many.

The play room is about 15sqm then we have a quiet room too which is slightly smaller.

I'm going to call ofsted on monday to clarify but wondered if anyone else may know??

Many thanks

H
xx

atmkids
07-11-2009, 12:01 PM
No your daughter won't be included in those two so you can have your dd plus 2 more. Hope you feel better soon.

Hats
07-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Ah thanks for that.... just gotta sit tight and wait now for registration cert to come through. xx:) :)

Chatterbox Childcare
07-11-2009, 04:05 PM
You can have 2 under EYFS and 2 over for 4 over. It is up to you how you split the numbers.