PDA

View Full Version : just wants to cry.

tinynippers
03-11-2009, 02:24 PM
handed my crb forms in nearly 2 months ago now and just phoned the crb people to get a ref number so i can track it on line and theres no record of me or my crb which means its not even been sent of yet. so theres no way im even gonna be reg before march next year. :angry: :angry: :angry:

naomiesian
03-11-2009, 02:33 PM
That is awful hun, have you phoned Ofsted to find out what is going on?
I gave my forms to my ofsted lady on my pre-reg visit and havent heard anything back yet but its only been 5 weeks but was told by the inspector that it would take between 6-8 weeks, she also said that there is a time limit in which everything has to be sorted between Ofsted first receiving your paperwork and them sending out registration certificate so might be worth inquiring with them if this should be the case for you. Hope you sort everything out, all the best Naomiesian x

tinynippers
03-11-2009, 03:38 PM
sadly it doesnt work like that for me. ofsted dont actally have anythingto do with my reg. as my husband is in the raf and we're living in cyprus at the mo ofsted have asked saafa to take over reg of childminders out here. you have to pester and peter them so i will be having a nice long walk to see them yet again tomorrow morning. sorry i just needed a rant earlier as i carnt do anything untill tomorrow. thankyou xxx

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
03-11-2009, 03:53 PM
sadly it doesnt work like that for me. ofsted dont actally have anythingto do with my reg. as my husband is in the raf and we're living in cyprus at the mo ofsted have asked saafa to take over reg of childminders out here. you have to pester and peter them so i will be having a nice long walk to see them yet again tomorrow morning. sorry i just needed a rant earlier as i carnt do anything untill tomorrow. thankyou xxx

My hubby is in the army and we lived in Germany for 5 years. When i phoned saffa to find out how my checks were going through they told me that they were having problems with these checks in certain countries one of them being Germany, thankfully i managed to get them to sort it out however it took alot of phone calls and nagging!! so i would keep of pestering them.

My friend had the same problem aswell.

tinynippers
03-11-2009, 03:57 PM
its just driving me mad as everytime ive moved (this is our 5th move in 6 years) i have to re-reg so everything is in place. i love the job so much which is why i go through it everytime. there desperate for chilminders out here and all they seem worried about is getting people interested and giving out the packs then leave you too it. sorry ranting again xxx

Andrea08
03-11-2009, 04:01 PM
didnt want to read and run and say sorry is there nothing you can do?

tinynippers
03-11-2009, 04:03 PM
put on a smile wait i suppose and just keep pestering. i just wanna get started thats all lol. thankyou xxx