PDA

View Full Version : First Aid Course Cancelled, so annoyed!

Chell
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I was supposed to be doing my paediatric First Aid course this Saturday and next. Having only one car to share between DH and I plus my three children having swimming lessons and a Birthday party it was a struggle organising everything.

I've just had a phone call to say it is cancelled. :angry: Instead of being completed by 14th Nov it will be 7th December before I finish. This is going to delay when I am registered.

DH is having his pay cut at work which is bad enough but we are mpore concerned that he will lose his job altogether. My website is pants at the minute too. :mad: I wasn't able to take anything from it this month at all. I was hoping to be registered and look for work ASAP.

singingcactus
02-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh No!!! That's not good. :(

sarah707
02-11-2009, 07:10 PM
What a let down! :(

Sorry to hear about the website as well. Would it help just to simplify things like mine and get a Paypal link on?

At the end of the day you don't want to miss the Christmas orders.

:group hug:

miffy
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Oh that's annoying!

Hope you get the website sorted soon

Miffy xx

Chell
02-11-2009, 09:15 PM
What a let down! :(

Sorry to hear about the website as well. Would it help just to simplify things like mine and get a Paypal link on?

At the end of the day you don't want to miss the Christmas orders.

:group hug:

I took Paypal off as I had such a nightmare with them trying to change from my maiden name to my married name. I've faxed through evidence several times and they have never changed it. I can't update my account as the card on my account has expired and my new card has my married name on it!

sarah707
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
I took Paypal off as I had such a nightmare with them trying to change from my maiden name to my married name. I've faxed through evidence several times and they have never changed it. I can't update my account as the card on my account has expired and my new card has my married name on it!

Oh how absolutely stupid of them! :(

Hope you get it sorted quickly! x