PDA

View Full Version : Tell me I'm a very naughty girl ..........

button68
02-03-2008, 06:44 PM
and give me a shake.

I've been registered since the 9th January, minding since the 21st January and I haven't done any account yet :blush:

I've got all/most of my receipts in two envelopes marked JAN and FEB but thats as far as it goes ............. I need a kick up the bum :eek:

Little Pumpkins
02-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi

I'm sat here doing the same!!!

Monkey1
02-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I havent done mine so last april yet so you have nothing to worry about!:blush:

chubbymummy
02-03-2008, 06:53 PM
i think your very organised having them in an envolope for each month

my receipts are all shoved in my purse mixed with my personnal ones for the last three months

well done you for being so well sorted

Pipsqueak
02-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Ermm, errmm:blush: :blush: I haven't done mine since last april either:eek:

I don't mind paperwork but the accounts just do my head in as the kids would say - totally beast

crazybones
02-03-2008, 07:14 PM
April for me too. :blush:

Annie x

button68
02-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Wow!!! This is a relief :)

The accounts man on the ICP said 'what ever you do don't fall behind with your accounts!!' He suggested filling in expenditure weekly (so you don't forget those small £1 here for playgroup 50p there etc...) then just doing a big add up at the end of each month.

Don't feel so bad now ............ I'll go and enjoy Coronation Street :cool:

LittleMissSparkles
02-03-2008, 07:21 PM
I have a huge blue postage bag full of receipts and they need sorting into month order before sending to the accountants... I have just been trying to print of some ebay receipts to add to them xxx

I must make an effort this year once year end has been and keep them in some sort of order this coming financial year so I know how much I need to spend each month in order for the tax man no to get any !!!!

xxx

sarah707
02-03-2008, 07:47 PM
I am very good and do mine monthly - but I think that's because I'm single and if I don't keep an eye on it and earn enough to keep us all, then we sink... :panic:

berkschick
02-03-2008, 07:51 PM
I have to admit that I have been very good so far with mine and am up to date.

Maybe I am just sad :D

Rubybubbles
02-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I do mine once a month, :littleangel:

louise
02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I've only just got mine up to date. I did realise that i was missing alot of things off. So now i have a bit of paper on the fridge and jot down even the pennies ive spent. I didnt realise i got so much from charity shops.

ruby
02-03-2008, 10:33 PM
i have been doing mine for Jan Feb this evening try to do them every month
but having done 3 lots of accounts in january wanted a break .

i hope you don't mine Louise but i will pinch your idea about having a piece of paper on the fridge

cathy

flora
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
and give me a shake.

I've been registered since the 9th January, minding since the 21st January and I haven't done any account yet :blush:

I've got all/most of my receipts in two envelopes marked JAN and FEB but thats as far as it goes ............. I need a kick up the bum :eek:

Well you are one up on me. I keep all business receipts in a box file, and all the kids invoices in another. Come april I add up the contents of each box and take one away from the other. And of course allowing for all other taxdeductable expenses. Hey presto you have figure for your tax return. Job done :clapping: ...... then I have to do the farm accounts. Not quite so simple :( but then thats farming for you. :D

Heaven Scent
02-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Mine started out in envelopes 'till someone tipped them all out now they are all just loose at the bottom of a pilots case I know I'm naughty and really very silly but as Scarlet O'Hara says 'tomorrow is another day' - Insp has to come first then I'll have a mad dash on accounts.

Celine

Trouble
02-03-2008, 10:48 PM
i havent done any since last october:panic:my hubby said i should make time to do then, I wonder if i made time at tea time he would notice:laughing:

Pipsqueak
02-03-2008, 11:06 PM
you are naughty:laughing: :laughing:

ChocolateChip
02-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Aren't we all!

I haven't done any of mine yet, too busy panicking 'cos it looks like I'll be getting my first inspection next month- only started at the beginning of Feb, what happened to having 6 mths?!
Nikki :panic:

Trouble
02-03-2008, 11:31 PM
they make their rules up as they go along did no one tell you that?:laughing: Hope it goes ok

ChocolateChip
02-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks, Rascal! :)

oakie dokie
03-03-2008, 06:30 AM
iv not done mine since last april either. i try to do them for april because of child tax credit, so im not paid too much but as they have reduced it down to minimum im not rushing to do them, then they might owe me some money!

hazelx

button68
03-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Aren't we all!

I haven't done any of mine yet, too busy panicking 'cos it looks like I'll be getting my first inspection next month- only started at the beginning of Feb, what happened to having 6 mths?!
Nikki :panic:

What!!! How come they are coming so soon!!!

:panic: I was registered begining of Jan and didn't expect to see anyone until around May :panic:

Ooooooo ... My belly is doing sumersalts now and I need the loo :eek:

ajs
03-03-2008, 08:44 AM
well i am very proud of myself
no mindees today until 3.30 school pick up
so having been rudely awakened by hubby begging for a lift to the station i have already paid all my bills and sorted all my receipts into their corresponding month in the receipt folder

i will be more organised this year i promise

elaineg
03-03-2008, 01:43 PM
April since I last looked at mine, everything just keeps getting put into a box to sort out "When I get a minute".

love Elaine xXXX

ma7ie
03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
What!!! How come they are coming so soon!!!

:panic: I was registered begining of Jan and didn't expect to see anyone until around May :panic:

Ooooooo ... My belly is doing sumersalts now and I need the loo :eek:

Don't worry. I've been registered since July last year and haven't seen anyone yet :D

I do my accounts every week. Think it's because I used to work in admin and so am quite organised with stuff like that.
:D

Banana
03-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh I wouldnt worry :D

I threw all mine together in 5 minutes. Did keep the receipts together though.

xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
03-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh I haven't done mine since September last year but I really must do them asap.

Lorraine xx

sarah32
03-03-2008, 03:43 PM
I got mine upto date at weekend, try to keep upto date but doesnt always work. Took me a couple of hours to sort out receipts from December. Wont do that again.