PDA

View Full Version : parent questionnaire

Miriam
31-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi All

I have my first grading inspection coming up and all of the parents that I have want to help in any way that they can as they are all really happy with the service I provide. I thought I would give them a questionnaire to fill out about me and my setting. Has anyone else done this? If so what did you put in it?

I am having each set of parents in over the next week or so to go through their childs learning journey and help me to plan next steps for their child (although parents think this is a bit ott as two of the children are on 11 months and 15 months - but I have explained that it is necessary). Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks will be so glad when Ofsted been and gone as it is so stressful but also dreading it cos still have so much to do BEFORE they come!!!!:panic: :panic:

green puppy
31-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I put questions like;

Do you always feel welcome?
Were all policies and procedures fully explained and copies given to you?
Do you feel that the childminder follows your wishes as much as possible to meet the needs of your child?
Are you happy with the menus provided?
Are you happy with the way your childminder communicates through chats and daily diaries?
Do you feel that your child has settled well and is happy?
Were you given information regarding the early years foundation stage?
Please add any other comments;

Just think about the things ofsted may not see like how you welcome the children and parents etc... and ask it as a question so they can see from the parents point of view. Also I think Debbie put hers on here if you go to the search box.

Trouble
31-10-2009, 06:14 PM
ask them to write a letter about your care with your child they love this well mine did:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: