PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with Tesco's

katickles
31-10-2009, 08:35 AM
The other day I placed an on line order for some toys & some halloween fancy dress outfits. I was supposed to be collecting them from the store today anytime after 4, which was fine as I wanted the costumes for tomorrow as I'm hoping to take the girls to a big Halloween party.

Anyway, last night at about 7:30ish I got a text from Tesco's saying they apoligise but my delivery is now late! I can now collect after 4 on MONDAY!!!! :(

Whats the use of that - Halloween is today!

Theres not even any contact details for me to get in touch with them.

Hebs
31-10-2009, 08:46 AM
:panic: what a shame,

x

mandy moo
31-10-2009, 12:11 PM
have you tried Tesco direct help 0845 6004411 open 8pm today.
sorry if this not much help

Chimps Childminding
31-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Thats really lousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would tell them what to do with their order now and demand a refund!!!!!!!! Whats the point in having halloween costumes delivered 2 days after halloween!!!!!!!!!

Hope your children have fun at the party just the same!!!!1

Annie_T
31-10-2009, 06:34 PM
oh no ... i thought there was a number online .. same one you use to place order ... or call tesco themself and moan they may be able help (unlikey they will but never know )

katickles
31-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Just spoken to the store I'm collecting from - my outfits for tomorrow are there:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Its a Fisher Price Bounce & Spin thats not & thats whats coming in on Monday so thats fine, my lil girl still gets her outfit for the party tomorrow:D

Annie_T
31-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Just spoken to the store I'm collecting from - my outfits for tomorrow are there:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Its a Fisher Price Bounce & Spin thats not & thats whats coming in on Monday so thats fine, my lil girl still gets her outfit for the party tomorrow:D

thats ok then hun

see told you call them hehe x

katickles
31-10-2009, 09:29 PM
I know:o

I looked on line at my status just before & it says its ready for collection - so I rang them & gave the lady permission to open my parcel. Thats how we know I hav ethe outfits but not the other thing - but like I said thats mine by me.

I can't wait to see my lil girl in her dracula outfit:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
31-10-2009, 09:44 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Joannechildmind
31-10-2009, 10:32 PM
I have had loads of trouble with tescos i ordered a pc monitor paid for it, was told it was out of stock, when i asked when they would be getting them in, there answer was i duno just keep checking back with us,
i asked if they were def getting them back in stock she said oh yes for def, They never did so i lost my bargain monitor. :angry:

Another time i bought a cd for my mum which was scratched because of security seal they put through the case and of course i never knew until i opened it that it was scratched. When i tried to get an exchange they said sorry we have no more in stock, when i asked if i could have a refund they said no because its our policy not to return cd (copyright etc) when i asked to exchange for another cd they said no it has to be that cd i had a right arguement with the manager and finally walked out fuming. Have never and never will buy cd's, games, dvds etc from there again. :angry:

Also another things which really infuriates (sp) me is they have 2 entrances/ exits at my local tesco extra store one at one end and one at the other very handy. then one day it was closed off and has been ever since such a pain cos you have to walk up to one end pay then walk right up the other end to exit then walk right back again past the close exit. :eek:
Anyway everytime you walk past there the TESCO staff are at the side of the exit having there cigarettes at break times right on the public footpath where i have to walk past. I have recently found out that the reason they have closed that exit off is because it gives somewhere for the smokers go go away from the staff entrance :angry: How bad is that??? :angry:

The only way i can avoid to walk past there smoke is by walking in the road in the carpark not good when i have the double buggy and 2 mindies either side. It really makes my blood boil. I have complained to Tesco havent heard back though.

Just thought id share as you can tell im not a great fan of my local tescos.