PDA

View Full Version : ofsted are coming in the morning

mojo0403
28-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Have my pre reg visit tomorrow, have frantically done all paperwork, policies RA etc and cleaned house from top to bottom. Feeling quite nervous and hope it goes ok, she seemed nice enough on the phone.

I will let you know how I get on, have butterflies already god knows what i'm going to be like in the morning:panic:

Jo

nell57
28-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Good luck, it sounds like you have everything under control:thumbsup:

LittleMissSparkles
28-10-2009, 06:26 PM
good luck tommorow hunnie xxx

Minstrel
28-10-2009, 06:30 PM
you'll be fine- good luck :thumbsup:

sarah707
28-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Good luck! :D

doodles
29-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Good Luck, let us know how you get on! That will be me soon:eek:

angeldelight
29-10-2009, 08:01 AM
They are there to support you Jo

Good luck you will be fine

Angel xxx

miffy
29-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Good luck - I'm sure you'll be fine.

Like Angel says the inspector is there to help at this one

Miffy xx

CherryBlossom
29-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Hope it is going well-she is probably there with you now!
x

mojo0403
29-10-2009, 02:09 PM
HI All

Well shes been and gone, was here just over 3 hours but it seemed to go over so quickly. Glad its all over :clapping:
Wasnt too bad, did ask loads of questions but because i had been busy preparing all my paperwork over the last few weeks, felt I could answer them all.
There are a few risks that need to be addressed before but she said as long as they are in place before first inspection then thats fine but nothing major.

Am aloud max 4 children under 8 + my own 2 children.

Just aiting for CRB checks now which she says upto 12 wks but seems to think they will come back sooner.

Yeah, soooo excited now cant wait:laughing:

Jo x

mojo0403
29-10-2009, 02:10 PM
HI All

Well shes been and gone, was here just over 3 hours but it seemed to go ever so quickly. Glad its all over :clapping:
Wasnt too bad, did ask loads of questions but because i had been busy preparing all my paperwork over the last few weeks, felt I could answer them all.
There are a few risks that need to be addressed before but she said as long as they are in place before first inspection then thats fine but nothing major.

Just waiting for CRB checks now which she says upto 12 wks but seems to think they will come back sooner.

Jo x

CherryBlossom
29-10-2009, 11:02 PM
HI All

Well shes been and gone, was here just over 3 hours but it seemed to go ever so quickly. Glad its all over :clapping:

Just waiting for CRB checks now which she says upto 12 wks but seems to think they will come back sooner.

Jo x

Well done!
I am in same boat just waiting for CRB checks now,..I really cannot believe after all this time waiting there is one more thing to go and I will be registered. So exciting!
x

tinynippers
30-10-2009, 04:41 AM
waiting for CRB's is a nightmare when it's all your waiting for, checking the post everyday as postie is posting it through the door. 12 wks isnt that long really. due to were i live mine is likely to take upto 6 months :angry: :mad:

angeldelight
30-10-2009, 06:58 AM
:clapping: :clapping:

Well done Jo

Good luck

Angel xx

mojo0403
30-10-2009, 09:31 AM
12 weeks does sound a life time away but it will be nice to start the new year with a new and exciting career, cant wait.

I know i'm not supposed to advertise yet until registration in the post but can I be asking around. I have some lovely business cards made up & cant wait to give them to people.

Jo