PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Report after inspection ?

Chanelle
28-10-2009, 02:27 PM
I had my Ofsted inspection 2 weeks ago and got my outstanding but what I want to know is how long we have to wait beforew we get our report through the post.

I desperatelly want to advertise that I got outstanding but cant until I have had my written confirmation.

Do any of your know how long it is until you are ment to recieve it as Today is day 15 and I thought that was the deadline and 20 days being when it goes live on the Ofsted site??

I am just hoping it is the postal strikes that have delayed it lol

Thanks all :)

Chatterbox Childcare
28-10-2009, 02:33 PM
I got mine within 10 working days. Have you checked to see if it is on the Ofsted website?

Well done on your grade

Daftbat
28-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Congratulations on your outstanding!!!!

When i got mine in February it took six weeks for it to come and then ages for the advertising logos etc to arrive. I did chase it up though - you should do the same. (I began to think i had imagined it:laughing: :laughing: )

Winnie
28-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi Chanelle, i had mine in Sept (OS) and it took almost 3 weeks to get back then i had to amend a couple of errors :rolleyes: but that didnt hold it up for long and it was on the website soon after- probably took all of 3 weeks.

Mouse
28-10-2009, 04:51 PM
It took exactly 4 weeks for mine to come through. I kept wondering if she'd changed her mind!

The inspector did tell me it could take upto 28 days, but I really didn't think it would. It's a long time to to keep it quiet!

Chanelle
28-10-2009, 05:29 PM
It took exactly 4 weeks for mine to come through. I kept wondering if she'd changed her mind!

The inspector did tell me it could take upto 28 days, but I really didn't think it would. It's a long time to to keep it quiet!

There was no chance of that !! I told people straight away, now I am worried in case she changes her mind lol !!

I will give Ofsted a ring tomorrow tho, so I can get the logo,s that is a good idea to add them to the adverts, I didnt think of that !!!
:)

Thanks for your replies :)

Merry-Minder
28-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Are you told to keep quiet then, until you have written conformation? why is that?

Chanelle
28-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Are you told to keep quiet then, until you have written conformation? why is that?

I have no idea, I guess if the inspectors line manager disagrees or something ??

mrs c
28-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Took mine around 4 weeks and nothing said about keeping it quiet