PDA

View Full Version : OVER 8'S

It's a small world
24-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Ok as all, of you have said children are like buses wait for ages then all come at once.

I have the following:

MON U5's - 2
TUE U5's - 3
WED U5's - 3
THUR U5's - 3
FRI U5's - 3

Just had an enquiry for 2 schoolage children (getting back to them) Its 3.10pm -6pm (different school to my son but they finish at 3.10 and ds finishes at 3.30 and schools 10mins apart so could do it). My fees state I charge by half hour so will be 3-6 thats fine. Have a 7 seater so enough seats 5 (tue-fri ) plus my eldest = 6 and me...thats fine...have sat making sure have enough booster seats etc (off to buy toddler seat next week) then ahhhhhhhhh Im not registered for over 8's the 2 schoolies are 7 and 9. how easy is it to have reg changed to allow over 8's??? This would mean by Xmas I will be full (oh spaces for before school but unless same school as son won't do.)

Got a feeling my have to say no....t was nice while it lasted . think they want me week after next.

chels55
24-10-2009, 04:11 PM
well done you:clapping:

Chatterbox Childcare
24-10-2009, 04:13 PM
I don't charge hourly rates after school but £14 for the session

That should fill you up then - well done :clapping:

Lady Haha
24-10-2009, 04:16 PM
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

We have to register for over eights??????? I thought they just didn't count in our numbers anymore???

I am on all the childcare registers so is that right????

Chatterbox Childcare
24-10-2009, 04:17 PM
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

We have to register for over eights??????? I thought they just didn't count in our numbers anymore???

I am on all the childcare registers so is that right????

Don't have to register for over 8's

sarah707
24-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Go onto www.ofsted.gov.uk, put your URN into the search bar which brings up your details and check your registration.

Unless you have told them you don't want to be registered, then you will be automatically.

you have to meet the requirements of the childcare register - there's a copy in free downloads.

hth :D