PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG OMG...PANIC STATIONS

It's a small world
22-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Been out all day with my ds to various playgroups. Come home later this afternoon and theres a message on my answer machine.....OFSTED ahhhhhhh.

Could this be my call about my 1st inspections :panic: :panic: so not ready...my one and only mindee gone to Oz for a month have another one starting in about 3 weeks...could I put them off till then?????:panic: Should have everything ready by then hopefully..Ive heard that they don't come if you have no mindees

I wasn't expecting them till Dec although I do know that I should be ready at anytime...but being new still amending and atlering trying to get everything in order.....HELLLLPPPPPPP can I put them off for another few weeks dont want satisfactory would be happy with a good.

ADVICE APPRECIATED....:panic: :panic:

LittleAcorns
22-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Hi Kerrie, you should be able to put them off, she should ask you if you are minding at the moment and youre not, if I were you Id say youre getting yor new mindee soon and would prefer them to settle in for arounf a fortnight, then she could come, just ask her to ring you in a month to schedule then make sure you are doing lots of bonding (going out) activities :jump for joy: a few weeks wont matter :thumbsup:

sarah707
22-10-2009, 08:16 PM
You need to ask them to wait until you are working again. :D

It's a small world
22-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks guys

To be honest would rather they come when I have children so they can see how I manage also wanted to allow new mindee to settle in as only 9 mths and mum (whose a friend.).is a little apprehensive as very attached to this lo but sooo wants me to have him as knows I will give a lots of cuddles and hugs...so after a couple of weeks we will be getting on great,coping and no tears thats mum not lo :laughing: :laughing: lo soooo laid back so looking forward to having him. Bless mum she was nearly in tears when discussing about coming for settling in period told her everything will be ok (even though she knows) Think as its her 3rd and last child its hitting her hard that she has to go back to work. Said she won't miss out on anything take lots of piccies/diarys etc....Bless her she told me shes going to be one of those annoying mums who call every 5 mins..:laughing: