PDA

View Full Version : november theme ideas

mama2three
18-10-2009, 09:48 PM
what have you got planned? were still looking at autumn , and bonfire night the first week , but not sure after that! No idea what to put in my chatterbox either , need inspiration please. October was full of planning , November is looking very bare!

Angela234
18-10-2009, 10:02 PM
1ST week bonfire night expect well carry on with Autumn i often start xmas early as 1 of my mindee's mums a teacher she breaks up around 8th dec.

Tbe honest haven't really thought to much at nov yet

miffy
19-10-2009, 05:32 AM
Haven't got that far yet but definitely bonfire night for the first week :)

There might be some ideas here

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/calendars/index.htm

Miffy xx

Winnie
19-10-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm planning loosely, fireworks, continuing with autumn, day/night and stars- which will lead into Christmas :thumbsup: My lo are under 3 so its all very simple and sprinkled with their current interests and fav stuff.

Winnie
19-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Haven't got that far yet but definitely bonfire night for the first week :)

There might be some ideas here

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/calendars/index.htm

Miffy xx

Good site thank you

hello kitty
19-10-2009, 01:06 PM
My planning for November includes, Bonfire Night, Road Safety Week, World Hello Day, Children In Need and St. Andrews Day. :)

Chatterbox Childcare
19-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I am into Christmas activities once Bonfire Night is out of the way. So much to do and so little time.

Hebs
19-10-2009, 01:09 PM
I am into Christmas activities once Bonfire Night is out of the way. So much to do and so little time.

same here :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
19-10-2009, 03:22 PM

Me too! Will be here before we know it :rolleyes:

Willowdancer
21-10-2009, 04:07 PM
what have you got planned? were still looking at autumn , and bonfire night the first week , but not sure after that! No idea what to put in my chatterbox either , need inspiration please. October was full of planning , November is looking very bare!

I've no idea yet but what's a chatterbox (other than being a perfect description of my 7yo DS :laughing:)???

mama2three
21-10-2009, 04:58 PM
I've no idea yet but what's a chatterbox (other than being a perfect description of my 7yo DS :laughing:)???

chatterbox - its just a box ive covered in pretty paper and ribbon - it comes out on special days - lots of tissue in to pull out - then a .....whatever. something to do with a theme , or anything 'special' ! Lots of hype and excitement really but we 'chat' about whatever exciting thing the kids discover in my chatterbox!

Willowdancer
21-10-2009, 05:59 PM
chatterbox - its just a box ive covered in pretty paper and ribbon - it comes out on special days - lots of tissue in to pull out - then a .....whatever. something to do with a theme , or anything 'special' ! Lots of hype and excitement really but we 'chat' about whatever exciting thing the kids discover in my chatterbox!

Oh that sounds cool - will add that to my ever growing "list of things to make" :D

Tink
23-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi i cant believe its November already its gone so fast. I think i'm going to do:
Week 1 - bonfire night
Week 2 - remembrance day (poppy) 11th
Week 3 - Children in Need
Week 4 - Letters to Santa

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
02-11-2009, 08:40 PM
here is a lovely poem for rem day

Here is the cross

To remind us of our loss

Of the soldiers who died

to save me and you