PDA

View Full Version : action kids on sat he he he

tammerisk
18-10-2009, 08:19 PM
we i never i thought i was unfit but never realized how much!!!!!!!!

i did the action kids training on sat and omg do i feel it now!!!!!!!

all the streching and wriggling and pretending to be a jelly has really knackered me.

i have had to rest all day today as my mussels in my back and my sides are so painfull

it even hurts to breath.!!!!!

i know we will only do about 15 mins with the children but it took them two hours to teach us the moves and asession on two different cds

ever done a two hour power work out after never having done any exercise for a long while then you will know how i feel.

maybe i did get a bit carried away and enthusiastic but hay how many times do you ge to be treated like the 3 year olds you look after so i acted like the 3 year olds i looked after!!!!!!!

now i feel old knowing that i am def not as fit as i was when i did gymnastics at school and can't pretend any more that i am!!!!!

he he he can't wait till the next one

singlewiththree
19-10-2009, 10:02 AM
hehe

sounds fun, what course is it? I've never heard of that one before.

tammerisk
19-10-2009, 12:27 PM
http://www.valsabinpublications.com/publications/action-kids/121/

this is the link to there sight it is very good all childminders in northamptonshire
had the oppotunity to do the 6 courses for free

AnnieM
19-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I got in touch with them after reading about it on here, if it is successful in northamptonshire, they are hoping to roll it out nationwide. :)

It's a small world
06-03-2010, 08:43 PM
we i never i thought i was unfit but never realized how much!!!!!!!!

i did the action kids training on sat and omg do i feel it now!!!!!!!

all the streching and wriggling and pretending to be a jelly has really knackered me.

i have had to rest all day today as my mussels in my back and my sides are so painfull

it even hurts to breath.!!!!!

i know we will only do about 15 mins with the children but it took them two hours to teach us the moves and asession on two different cds

ever done a two hour power work out after never having done any exercise for a long while then you will know how i feel.

maybe i did get a bit carried away and enthusiastic but hay how many times do you ge to be treated like the 3 year olds you look after so i acted like the 3 year olds i looked after!!!!!!!

now i feel old knowing that i am def not as fit as i was when i did gymnastics at school and can't pretend any more that i am!!!!!

he he he can't wait till the next one

were you supposed to be doing one today ???? it was the music and movement one. Fab and 5 C.Ds with it and lots of ideas too.