PDA

View Full Version : Help to link this day out.

sweets
17-10-2009, 08:09 PM
im just catching up on paperwork for the day trips out in the summer hols and dont know how to link a day at the funfair with my 2 year old mindee. i have some lovely pictures of her and a friend on the little rides.

I know it links to PSED as she is sharing the experience with her friend but how can i word it from the EYFS book?

I am still rubbish at linking obs!!:panic:

TheBTeam
17-10-2009, 08:25 PM
OOh, I would have to get the sheets out and trawl through the bits, i guess their is some knowledge and understanding of the world in there! How about communication language etc, in up, down, round and round!

Has been to long a day to be much more use, sorry:blush:

sarah707
26-10-2009, 06:18 PM
It sounds like a lovely day!

I'd be tempted to put it into a little photo album for her memories, one she can look at independently in the book box.

:D

Chatterbox Childcare
26-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Does everyone link every observation to all 6 parts of the EYFS? I just do one main one with an explaination and then tick the boxes for the others that it covers

Seems like a lot of work to me and where does it go?

ss1983
12-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Does everyone link every observation to all 6 parts of the EYFS? I just do one main one with an explaination and then tick the boxes for the others that it covers

Seems like a lot of work to me and where does it go?

hi, if i do a observation and it covers more than one area of learning i put it under one of the areas, how many observations do you do a week? do you have a folder for observations which link to eyfs areas and a folder for other work? say ytou take photos at the park and none link to the areas do you just put them in a folder?

Chanelle
12-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I write the DM's that it covers on my obs sheet. So it shows I am linking.
It all depends on what system you are comfortable working with.