PDA

View Full Version : Loola UP pushchair

Maguiresmonkeys
16-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi everyone.....me again...:blush:

Im selling my Loola UP pushchair.

Please see link below for a picture (if ive done it right!)

http://www.johnlewis.com/Shopping/PhotoGallery.aspx?Type=SKU&ID=230519059&ThumbID=1

Its a fab pushchair! Good looking too! Its black and red (reversable cover....cosy black fabric for winter and a cool fabric in red for summer). The seat unit can be forward or rear facing- which is great and so easy to do. It comes with a shopping basket underneath, a raincover, 5 point harness, hight adjustable handle, adjustable suspention- soft for babies and firmer for toddlers, one hand easy recline seat operation, lockable swivel front wheels.

It is easy to put up and down and folds down quite small (smaller than alot of other puschairs Id looked at) Is described as 'ultra compact easy fold stroller'. It can be used as a travel system with the Creatis Fix carrier (please note- it doesnt come with carrier)

It has been used so shows some signs of wear ( scratches on the handle, a clip missing from the hood) but overall is in good condition. Ive had it less than a year.

Unfolded size- 58 x 84 x 101cm
Folded size- 26 x 30 x 92cm
Weight-10.6kg

Its still for sale in the shops and I bought it from Next for £300 (see home catalogue pg 1132)

I would like £100 or VERY nearest offer.

Collection from Nottinghamshire area or you can arrange courier.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like more details :thumbsup:

Thanks

Jo xx