PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg inspection ended 10 mins ago!

WibbleWobble
15-10-2009, 10:57 AM
And i have phone husband and friend and now telling you!

Well......she was really really lovely. Very enthusiastic about what i had already got in place and said my paperwork was outstanding. She had a good look round and said there were no actions. :clapping:

She asked me if i had anything to ask....so i asked if she will be doing my next inspection..she laughed and said it was a lucky dip!

So....just the issue with the Doctors and have the CRB checks and then we should be cooking on gas......so it will be months then! She said they had a target of 12 weeks from when they get your forms until you get the cert and it was in their interest to get things moving.

thankyou all for your love and support these last few days.....you have been wonderful. When i was getting stressed my OH said to me "go on your forum and tell them all about your worries....they will help you" he has got the idea!

love as always

mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chatterbox Childcare
15-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Excellent news - now sit back and wait and before you know it you will be working and manic again!

sarah707
15-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Brilliant! Well done you :clapping:

miffy
15-10-2009, 11:53 AM
That's fantastic - well done :laughing:

Miffy xx

doodles
15-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Thats great, bet you cant wait to get started!!

mrmitchell78
15-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Well done!:clapping:

newadventure
15-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Congratulations I bet you are over the moon. Hope you dont mind me asking what sort of paperwork did you have done?

Thanks

Pudding Girl
15-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Fingers crossed for a fast turn around for you, you may be all ready to start in the New Year :)

WibbleWobble
15-10-2009, 04:53 PM
hi there new adventure

i have about 30 policies but she was interested in lost child, safeguarding children, smoking, alcohol, sickness,complaints, accidents and emergencies and medicines. She looked at those but ticked off her list those i had.

I have an "about me" booklet which parents will fill in. Also a welcome pack with menu samples, info on me and service etc

I have also started some planning....looking at the next 12 months (after xmas) and jotting down some ideas on themes. I also showed her a mock up of a daily diary and an observation book done on my niece who is nearly three. I have risk assessments on my home, outings in the car and walks to the park. Also a daily risk assessment list to tick.

She also looked at my portfolio too and a complaints file with pre done forms so i get the right info when i could be emotionally charged.

...i think that was it....but i now feel a bit punch drunk and still feel a bit sick...so i may have left stuff out...

I have spent all afternoon on the sofa with a large block of dairy milk....no wonder i feel sick

mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Book
15-10-2009, 10:07 PM
This is far to organised for me lol

I have a few policies done, but not many. What have you put in your parent pack???

Demonjill
15-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Fab news well done.

You are very organised lol:thumbsup: