PDA

View Full Version : looks like i have my first customer!

WibbleWobble
14-10-2009, 01:50 PM
My neighbour is a nursery nurse and has two little girls. One is just one and the other just 3. She has just been round to ask when i will be up and running and can will i have her 3 yr old because she isnt liking the big nursery setting and this little girl wants a more home like environment....well well.

Still cleaning for pre reg visit tomorrow.....just done bathroom...

Now on our room....i know she wont see it but i will know its there!

love mandy xx

ps i think this post takes me into AMBER!!!!!!!

Daddy Day Care
14-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Congrats, I've been registered since june and I still have nobody lol :(

Hope you pre reg visit goes well

Gareth
xx

Tam's Tribe
14-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Well Done Mandy and Good Luck for pre-reg visit . . . just relax!!

Lovies
Tam
x

Tam's Tribe
14-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Congrats, I've been registered since june and I still have nobody lol :(

Hope you pre reg visit goes well

Gareth
xx

Right, I got the violins out now Gareth *heh heh heh* . . . hun, what exposure do you have *please dont start stripping* . . . are you going to toddler groups with your daughter, that is a great place to pick up enquiries . . . where are you advertising? . . .

COME ON GIRLS . . . we have to get the boy working now!!!! . . . it is about time now . . . any ideas???

Lovies
Tam
x

RedDragon
14-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Right, I got the violins out now Gareth *heh heh heh* . . . hun, what exposure do you have *please dont start stripping* . . . are you going to toddler groups with your daughter, that is a great place to pick up enquiries . . . where are you advertising? . . .

COME ON GIRLS . . . we have to get the boy working now!!!! . . . it is about time now . . . any ideas???

Lovies
Tam
x
I was thinking exactly the same (getting the boy working - not the stripping, honest), heads together - I think Gareth needs a thread of his own and we can all throw things at him.......

IDEAS!!

Tam's Tribe
14-10-2009, 04:04 PM
I was thinking exactly the same (getting the boy working - not the stripping, honest), heads together - I think Gareth needs a thread of his own and we can all throw things at him.......

IDEAS!!

Started the thread on behalf of you and me hun . . . others might benefit from some of the ideas . . .

CherryBlossom
15-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Congrats and hope something comes along for everybody else soon x