PDA

View Full Version : Wii console and other goodies

anneriddington
14-10-2009, 09:20 AM
I am selling our Wii console, bought it as a family present last Christmas and it just hasnt been used, we played it Christmas day and probably a handfull of times since, so decided to sell it to someone who will use it. It is still in its original box so could be wrapped easily for a pressie. Comes with 7 games, 2 numbchucks (sorry not sure of spelling) the charger for them, a normal steering wheel and a light up steering wheel. £180 for the whole lot. PM me if you are interested.

singingcactus
14-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Would you be able to let me know which games you have. We are looking into getting one for our kids this christmas.
Just seen where you live and you are just round the corner from me too :)

anneriddington
14-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Would you be able to let me know which games you have. We are looking into getting one for our kids this christmas.
Just seen where you live and you are just round the corner from me too :)

Hi, the games we have are Wii Sports, MarioKart, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, World Championship Off Road Racing and Landrover Offroad.

Let me know if you are interested. By the way, where abouts in Lincs are you?

singingcactus
15-10-2009, 06:48 AM
I am in Coningsby. I will talk to my husband when he gets home from work in a few minutes :D

Chatterbox Childcare
15-10-2009, 09:54 AM
If you are considering selling the games separately could you give me a price

Thanks

anneriddington
16-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone just to let you know the Wii has now been sold, thanks everyone who pm'd me, sorry to those who didnt get it.