PDA

View Full Version : had my inspection today, glad it is over ( good update)

mozarella
13-10-2009, 09:02 PM
After a couple of stressed weeks, a few phone calls, she called me twice about my inspection , called today to ask me if she could come in the afternoon, whoich i said yes and was well panicky.

The inspector was moaning on the phone to me I was only working two days a week and that I was far from her etc and that she had no choice to come today or she will miss her dead line !!!

She turned up at 5.30 pm !! :panic: i was tired ( being 4 months pregnant too) having my 14 months old, a 2 year old and a 4 1/2 year old.

They were so so good all the way throughm even my LO who was delayed with his bath and bottle was absolutely fine.

Once she was here she was actually fine ( human :) ) , she ckecked the settings, my paperwork, the course i was booked in, EYFS, and why she couldnt access my SEF, which i explained I lost the password etc ....

At the end she was actually nice and laughing !!

I will have proper feedback tomorrow, as she left at 7.15 pm, but she told me it was towards the " good"

I would be happy with that

I will update you tomorrow

Thanks for all the support you gave me, i would have never survived without this forum, I read a lot but dont post much but I grately appreciate you all

Moz

She called back and is giving me a " good grade" I am very happy, she was impressed with my planning, EYFS work etc, there are two aspects she said where I could improve is to show diversity in my settings, didnt have enough , and promoting more the uniqueness of the child but she said she was very happy with what she saw and said i could well get outstanding in my next inspection if I carry on the good work and resolve the two areas of improvements

:clapping: to me and :clapping: to all of you for all your support and help

Moz

breezy
13-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Glad it went so well, feet up and relax now:clapping: :clapping:

Pudding Girl
13-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Said it already but woohooo well done :) and bah at them staying so late, no wonder you are knackered.

doodles
15-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Thats great :thumbsup: Hope your doing something nice to celebrate!

Zoomie
15-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Good on you

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pudding Girl
15-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Well done again :) :jump for joy:

ORKSIE
15-10-2009, 08:58 PM
YAY:clapping: :clapping:

babs
15-10-2009, 09:28 PM