PDA

View Full Version : Girls clothes & shoes for sale

Amaranth
12-10-2009, 09:11 PM
I have had a cupboard clear out and am selling some of the clothes and shoes my dd has grown out of. I am hoping to get them listed on ebay later this week but if any forum members would be interested in any of the items I am more than happy to sell them before I list them on ebay. If you want more than one thing, feel free to make me an offer :)
All items are in really good condition and from smoke & pet free home. some have hardly been worn due to dd's growing spurts! :rolleyes:
Here is a quick list of the items available. If anyone wants any more info, p&p prices or any pictures, send me a pm.

Purple dotty Monsoon shoes size 12 (never worn!) £8.00 SOLD

Purple sparkly Monsoon shoes size 11, hardly worn £5.00 SOLD

Disney store Jasmine dressing up outfit Age 7-8 but on the very small side) £5.00

Next denim jacket age 7-8 with embroidered flowers, like new, £3.00

Next jeans: 2 pairs age 6, 1 pair age 7 £3.00 per pair

Disneyworld princess hooded towelling dress (perfect for throwing over swimming costume when on hols!) £4.00

Next cardigan, really pretty, worn once age 7-8 £3.00

Gap shorts, a beige sort of colour age 7 £2.50

Pumpkin patch 3/4 length trousers, pink, with belt size 9 (these fit my dd this summer, she has just turned 8) £2.50

Monsoon party dress, purple, frilly! age 7-8 £3.00 SOLD

Next dress, strappy dress with top that goes over age 6 £3.00

Brown fleecy Gap hoodie with pink 'GAP' on front age 6-7 £2.50

Also, I have a childs Gelert sleeping bag. It is pink & grey and has been used three times before dd grew out of it! It comes with a storage bag. £5.00

I may unearth more, keep looking! :D

Amaranth
15-10-2009, 10:07 AM
I have also found 2 girls coats. One is fron Tu at Sainsburys and is a lovely warm long winter coat. It is purple and has a furry trim around the hood. It kept my dd very warm last winter. Age 7-8 £4.00
The second coat is by La Girls and is grey. It is more of a 'going out' type of coat. Age 6-7 £4.00

LittleMissSparkles
15-10-2009, 12:22 PM
I have had a cupboard clear out and am selling some of the clothes and shoes my dd has grown out of. I am hoping to get them listed on ebay later this week but if any forum members would be interested in any of the items I am more than happy to sell them before I list them on ebay. If you want more than one thing, feel free to make me an offer :)
All items are in really good condition and from smoke & pet free home. some have hardly been worn due to dd's growing spurts! :rolleyes:
Here is a quick list of the items available. If anyone wants any more info, p&p prices or any pictures, send me a pm.

Purple dotty Monsoon shoes size 12 (never worn!) £8.00 SOLD

Purple sparkly Monsoon shoes size 11, hardly worn £5.00 SOLD

Disney store Jasmine dressing up outfit Age 7-8 but on the very small side) £5.00

Next denim jacket age 7-8 with embroidered flowers, like new, £3.00

Next jeans: 2 pairs age 6, 1 pair age 7 £3.00 per pair

Disneyworld princess hooded towelling dress (perfect for throwing over swimming costume when on hols!) £4.00

Next cardigan, really pretty, worn once age 7-8 £3.00

Gap shorts, a beige sort of colour age 7 £2.50

Pumpkin patch 3/4 length trousers, pink, with belt size 9 (these fit my dd this summer, she has just turned 8) £2.50

Monsoon party dress, purple, frilly! age 7-8 £3.00 SOLD

Next dress, strappy dress with top that goes over age 6 £3.00

Brown fleecy Gap hoodie with pink 'GAP' on front age 6-7 £2.50

Also, I have a childs Gelert sleeping bag. It is pink & grey and has been used three times before dd grew out of it! It comes with a storage bag. £5.00

I may unearth more, keep looking! :D

I'd like the Jasmine outfit if you still have it please xxx