PDA

View Full Version : starting to lose motivation :(

stacey26
12-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi everyone i sent all my stuff off at the start of july ofsted came out all was fine but iam still waiting on my crb to come back its still at stage 4 my husbands came back 4 weeks ago i have rang them they have said that there is no problem with it and put a note on that i had rang etc but still no sign really starting to get me down i have worked lined up and really dont want to lose it just feel like iam getting nowhere at the moment just want to work!.x

jelly15
12-10-2009, 12:15 PM
I know how you feel Stacey but hang in there. I am only on my second week of minding after seven maddening months of waiting for everyone else to do their bit.

Good luck

Jelly

Daftbat
12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Waigting can be maddening but hang on in there. You will soon be going happily round the bend like the rest of us!!!!:laughing:

WibbleWobble
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
I know what you mean....now just filling in the CRB forms for FOUR of us here at chez parsleypetal. Just ran round house looking for documentation to go with the forms. (have any of you tried to find stuff for a 17 year old with autism whos documentation is all addressed to yourself? thank bubbles we opened a bank account for her in her name....she was told to put all her statements in a folder and guess what? the little love has done just that.....bless her)

I counted i have filled in 13 forms....some have been four of the same...

i feel like i just want to throw in the towel....see previous posts...but i have come a long way.

i have a feeling i will be waiting for it all to come together like you so its a matter of sitting tight...grrrrrrrrrrr

mandy xxxxx

stacey26
14-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Thank you for your replies sounds like you are doing fab mandy keep it up sure we will get there in the end! been on the phone to them again today said another 2 weeks we will see i guess got people waiting on me so annoying but going to hang in there and try and not let it get 2 me:)