PDA

View Full Version : Closing down sale

becki21
11-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Hi I have decided to stop childminding (well it never really started) and therefore have alot of items to sell. I have so much stuff so if there is something in particular you are looking for please ask as I may have it, items include

NCMA Tools of the Trade Kit brand new, never used.

Lindam pressure fit Stairgate brand new never used

Various age related toys including dolls, wooden train set, cars, lego, duplo etc etc.

Various age related Books

Childrens chairs, type you would see in a school

Baby bouncer brand new

Lindam steam steriliser brand new in box

High chair

Booster seat

Step to use to reach the sink etc

Various childrens cups, plates etc most brand new, some still in package

Loads of art and crafts materials, brand new never used, things like paint, playdo, paper, glue, pencils etc etc

Wooden Cot with mattress, cot is used and the catch on one side is slightly broken but does not affect it. The mattress is brand new.

Loads of baby and childrens clothes most brand new others in excellent condition

Play kitchen with loads of food, plates, cups cutlery etc

Turtle snadpit with lid

There is probably loads more but I can't think at the moment. If there is something you are interested in please make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. I am based just outside Norwich, I can post smaller items or arrange a courier for larger items at your expense or you can of course collect. I do not drive so please dont ask if I can deliver.

Remember I have not listed everything only a few things so if there is something in particular you want and it is not listed please ask. As I think of other things I will add them

Thanks

Just to add, my inbox here keeps getting full so if you would like to email me you can use bex4adz@yahoo.co.uk

angeldelight
12-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Shame that you are stopping minding hope you are ok and everything works out

Good luck with your sale

Angel xx

Daftbat
12-10-2009, 06:49 AM
Where abouts in the country are you?

Sorry to hear the minding didn't go as planned but good luck with your next move:thumbsup:

miffy
12-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Where abouts in the country are you?

Norwich

Miffy xx

little miss chatterbox
12-10-2009, 07:00 AM
oh that's a shame. I'm not far away from you, sorry to hear it did not work out.

I'd def be interested in some bits especially the duplo

Chatterbox Childcare
12-10-2009, 07:19 AM
Sorry to hear that you are not proceeding.

Just a suggestion, you will have your receipts for these items so why not take them back for a refund? Even if they won't give your money they will give you gift vouchers for the full value and that would be better than selling them.

Demonjill
12-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Sorry to hear that you are not proceeding.

Just a suggestion, you will have your receipts for these items so why not take them back for a refund? Even if they won't give your money they will give you gift vouchers for the full value and that would be better than selling them.

good idea Debbie - then Becki you could give the gift vouchers as xmas pressies:thumbsup:

Sorry the minding has not worked out - have i missed the post that explains why? Ive not been on here as much as i would like.:( I myself am not sure if minding is what im going to do.:rolleyes:

becki21
12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
No I dont have the receipts, some of the things I brought a while ago and have been sitting waiting to be used so I wouldn't know where the receipts are. Plus I would like to help you guys out who are looking for items for your childminding

Chatterbox Childcare
12-10-2009, 03:51 PM
No I dont have the receipts, some of the things I brought a while ago and have been sitting waiting to be used so I wouldn't know where the receipts are. Plus I would like to help you guys out who are looking for items for your childminding

Have you not kept all the receipts to claim back against your tax as a loss?

becki21
12-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Not for the smaller things, I kind of do for the larger items, cot, stairgates but in the form of an email as they were brought online, but the 30 days has passed on most of them

LittleMissSparkles
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM
sorry you are leaving childminding good luck for the future xxxx

cherylann
23-10-2009, 08:17 PM
hello
do u still have the art and crafts materials and wooden train track
thanks