PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED tomorrow....

gigglinggoblin
11-10-2009, 08:52 PM
My house is a tip, I havent got stuff together and what am I doing? I am on here browsing lol. I really need a bit of stress cos at the moment I am far too chilled. Maybe I have just finally gone mad and this is whats its like.

:laughing: :jump for joy: :laughing:

miffy
11-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh you'll be fine - don't panic (ooops, sorry, I forgot you're not doing are you? :laughing: )

Good luck

Miffy xx

babs
good luck for tomorrow just say kids made the mess... chill out hun relax have a cuppa or summit stronger then clean up :p

Ripeberry
Good luck! I'm supposed to ring them to say I've started minding. But I want THEM to ring me first! I've only been minding for literaly 7 weeks! :eek: But I would rather get in touch after the half-term as I don't want to spend the holiday worrying about it :(

gigglinggoblin
11-10-2009, 09:00 PM
The kids did make the mess! Just not my mindee, he seems to know how to tidy!

I started minding in June but only have the one part timer and he has been away on hols a fair bit, I only do term time so I hardly feel I have done anything. She asked if I was minding as I hadnt called and seemed a bit funny I hadnt rung but I told the pre reg inspector I had someone lined up immediately so that should be enough I guess, they have the variation they granted pre reg to prove I told them.

Its going to hit me eventually. Hopefully after she has gone!

Oh, does anyone know if I can leave Mrs Ofsted alone with mindees? I know anyone else I cant.

nannymcflea
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Good luck....why aren't you panicking like the rest of us...stop being so chilled:laughing:

i'm sure all will go well,let us know.:thumbsup:

gigglinggoblin
11-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks, will do. This time tomorrow it will all be over! Off to bed now so I make some sense when I talk to her :)

Zoomie
11-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks, will do. This time tomorrow it will all be over! Off to bed now so I make some sense when I talk to her :)

OMG !!! Are you sure you are alright ?

Good luck for tomorrow !!

Demonjill
11-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Good luck for tomorrow keep us posted :)

guest3
14-10-2009, 07:42 PM
How did it go Gigglinggoblin???

Wendy x

Ripeberry
14-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Bumpety bump!

gigglinggoblin
15-10-2009, 07:42 AM
I got good for everything! She said I should be pleased with that for a first inspection. She was really nice and said my SEF was great so it cut out half the questions she needed to ask (thank goodness cos I never would have remembered that much info) and she was here just over 2 hours. Now need to work on getting better next time!

Thanks for remembering, thats really nice :)

Chatterbox Childcare
15-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Well done you - you were obviously well planned and ready for her