PDA

View Full Version : Double buggy for sale

LeeAnn
11-10-2009, 04:28 PM
I am selling a Maclaren techno double buggy for £115 ONO.

I bought this buggy only a couple of months ago to help my DD adjust to me childminding. I have actually only used it a couple of times as she is happy to walk now.
At the time I bought it the buggy was only 6 months old and was still for sale in Mothercare for £270.

It is in excellent condition and comes with 2 brand new, never used head huggers. And 2 cosy toes which I have never used and look like new. Also comes with a raincover which is in perfect condition, no rips or tears. There is a shopping basket under each seat.

It is silver and grey in colour

The tires are hardly worn , and the frame is in good condition but does have a small dent in it which it had when I bought it. This is very small and doesn't impact on the safety of the buggy. It also does not affect the folding of the buggy, it doesn't affect it in any way it is purely cosmetic.

I was originally going to keep this buggy for future use but decided it would be better to go to someone who would use it.

I am in Scotland but would be happy to wrap it and send it by courier. This will be extra on top of the price of the buggy I am afraid but I will be more than happy to organise that.
Also if someone who is closer would like to collect I would be happy to meet half way within reason ;)

I can organise pics if anyone would like to see them, I have just never put pics in here before but I will give it a shot.

thanks