PDA

View Full Version : Registration Visit in 12 days! - PLEASE HELP....

chrissie250
10-10-2009, 06:52 PM
I am having my pre reg visit on 22nd Oct and im now starting to panic....
Can anyone please contribute to what i need to have done prior to her coming,its going to be xx if any of you have had here before - let me know.....
I have my own list of things to do, and im wanting to ensure i do not miss anything, so any help would be much apprecited

Thanks in Advance
Chrissie x

mama2three
12-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Dont panic! theres really not a lot to worry about - you dont need anything 'done' at this stage - just to be aware of the risks and how you can minimise them . read through your welfare standards and try and complete the 'preparing for your inspection' booklet - lots of us felt the same way! I spent 2 days blitzing the house from top to toe! Then put out lots of toys for my youngest showing the kind of resources i would use - only for my 2 eldest to appear in the garden with a crossbow! She just laughed , and said teenagers are so much more demanding than tots ! Really , dont worry , you'll be fine. good luck x

miffy
12-10-2009, 08:40 PM
You'll be fine - don't panic - she'll be there to help you not catch you out.

You might want to edit the inspector's name from your post

Miffy xx

sweets
12-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Dont panic! theres really not a lot to worry about - you dont need anything 'done' at this stage - just to be aware of the risks and how you can minimise them . read through your welfare standards and try and complete the 'preparing for your inspection' booklet - lots of us felt the same way! I spent 2 days blitzing the house from top to toe! Then put out lots of toys for my youngest showing the kind of resources i would use - only for my 2 eldest to appear in the garden with a crossbow! She just laughed , and said teenagers are so much more demanding than tots ! Really , dont worry , you'll be fine. good luck x

OMG:eek: did you smile sweetly at them and then go balistic at them when the inspector had gone.

sarah707
12-10-2009, 08:54 PM
You could try looking through some reports for your area on the Ofsted website - that might bring her up.

Don't worry you'll be fine! :D

mama2three
12-10-2009, 09:11 PM
OMG:eek: did you smile sweetly at them and then go balistic at them when the inspector had gone.

Lets just say i added something to ds3's vocabulary!