PDA

View Full Version : So Ofsted inspected this morning and I got.......

Bitsy Beans
09-10-2009, 12:44 PM
.......Good with good for each of the 17 areas although she said I was close to outstanding in one of the areas but I can't remember which one now :o

This is me -----------> :clapping: :D

I am so glad she's come today and just got it out the way.
She was really nice and lovely. When she turned up we were all out in the garden and I didn't hear the doorbell :o She had to ring the house phone to see where I was :laughing:

She really liked the fact that we spent so much time outside (well with my DS and mindee I don't really have a choice but shhhhhh don't tell her that ;) )
She said I had a lovely setting and the kids clearly enjoy themselves and loads of other things that I now can't remember :o
I parked her at my dining/breakfast table with all my folders and her lap top and just let her get on with it. Had to pop in and out for a few things, had a bit of chat whilst preparing their lunch and before you know it she was gone.
Feel exhausted but excited and happy that I've got the grading I was aiming for. Looking forward to reading my report.

Am off to see Andy Williams (the ageing crooner) tonight after mindee goes so will definately be having something alcoholic to celebrate.

Better dash have nipped on here whilst mindee chills to a bit of TV.

Good luck to those who have their inspections today or those that are imminent :thumbsup:

miffy
09-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Congratulations - pleased it went well :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Enjoy your evening :)

Miffy xx

sarah707
09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Congratulations! :clapping: :clapping:

Enjoy Andy Williams tonight :D

Chatterbox Childcare
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Well done

In our area they are only inspecting on 3 main areas now - just changed

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Fantastic news:clapping:

I thought Andy williams was dead:eek: Sorry!

Trouble
09-10-2009, 01:43 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Daftbat
09-10-2009, 02:49 PM
:happy banana: :welldone: :magnificent: :goodjob:

Enough said!!!!

hello kitty
09-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Well done, that's it for another 3 years now. :)

LittleMissSparkles
09-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Congratulations babe well done xxx

Zoomie
09-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Well done and congratulations

xx

marian
09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Fantastic result!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Marian x

emler
09-10-2009, 03:49 PM
well done :clapping:

estrelas
09-10-2009, 04:55 PM
well done :clapping:

Lucky you having it out the way x:panic:

Cazz
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Fantastic news:clapping:

I thought Andy williams was dead:eek: Sorry!

That would be a bit of a dull evening wouldn't it! :laughing:

Congratulations on your Ofsted inspection and enjoy your evening.

mummyroysof3
09-10-2009, 05:01 PM
his cd has just been advertised on tv

Ripeberry
09-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Well done :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
09-10-2009, 05:17 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Tam's Tribe
09-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Congrats and Well Done! :clapping:

What a great way to end the week!

Lovies
Tam
x

miss muffit
09-10-2009, 05:25 PM
congratulations and Well done :clapping: :clapping:

Bitsy Beans
10-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Thanks guys. I have to say I was really lucky with her as she was just so down to earth. My DD kept falling over and crying and then wouldn't go down for her nap so I felt really harrassed :o
She was suprised I was so active with the kids......well we played football in the garden etc so nothing different to what I'd normally do - aren't most CM's like that?!
She discussed with me working with mindees pre school over complementing her learning or as the inspector put it "meet them and pinch their ideas" - I like that way of putting it :thumbsup:
Anyway after she'd given me the feedback and telling me she'd had a lovely time here we were discussing dieting and weightloss - now that is the type in inspector I think we should all have :D

Oh and Andy Williams is still alive and kicking. It was a small "Audience with" so he didn't really do any singing but it was linked to a book signing he was doing after - was interesting to hear him talk about how he got into singing etc and some of the greats that he worked with eg Sammy Davies Jnr, Judy Garland etc.

doodles
13-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Well done and Congratulations!!! Hope you enjoyed your night out, you deserved it!!

Kelly xxxx