PDA

View Full Version : Very quiet morning so far

Ripeberry
07-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Mindee and dad arrived at 9am this morning and little boy fell over onto a toy and bit his lip (bit of blood), the dad saw it as well and we fussed over him.
He was right as rain 5 mins later.
Just before he fell over, dad mentioned that J was tired and it did not help that he had long trousers over his feet!
Anyway, I was not sure about filling out an accident form as it was so small, but since dad left I've filled one out anyway and will get mum to sign when she collects.
But mindee was SO tired, so put him in the cot and he is still fast asleep now!
I'll get his lunch ready soon and give it to him and spend the afternoon out and about and maybe he'll stay awake for me ;)

Daftbat
07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
You've done the right thing. I wish things were a bit quieter here sometimes - just got mine down to sleep so having a coffee and a nosey on here.

Got no little ones tomorrow so day off between school runs :clapping: :clapping:

HomefromHome
07-10-2009, 01:12 PM
You've done the right thing. I wish things were a bit quieter here sometimes - just got mine down to sleep so having a coffee and a nosey on here.

Got no little ones tomorrow so day off between school runs :clapping: :clapping:

i'm sooooo jealous!

Ripeberry
07-10-2009, 04:18 PM
He finally woke up at 12.40pm, so we had lunch and some free-play. Got ready to go out to the playground and it started to rain :mad: , it had been dry all morning...never mind, we just went for a drive instead on the way to collect my girls from school.
Full of beans right until collection time at 5pm, you could not even see his hurt lip, but got mum to sign anyway :thumbsup: