PDA

View Full Version : wooden playpen urgent

leenie
06-10-2009, 03:36 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Hi I live in Telford shropshire does anyone please have a wooden playpen the kind that folds flat easily I have a baby dan at the mo and is such a pain to collapse down and take from room to room my grandaughter is 8 months old and needs one as she is into everything and cant leave her for a minute so if any one has one please let me know and will collect asap thanks
leenie

Monkey1
06-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi Leenie, i am in Telford too! I haven't got a wooden one, have you thought about a mesh sided travel cot? I have one of those spare You can callapse it with one hand so it would be easily moved from room to room!Hope that helps, x

balloon
06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
they had some cheep on kiddicare a week or so ago, they were actually plastic but the same collapse design as the wooden ones. May be worth a quick look to see if its right for you?

FWIW I have the baby Dan hexagonal one and we take out two poles so it splits in half, it can easily be moved then (3 panels in each half) and can be flattened out to store behind the sofa.

leenie
06-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi Leenie, i am in Telford too! I haven't got a wooden one, have you thought about a mesh sided travel cot? I have one of those spare You can callapse it with one hand so it would be easily moved from room to room!Hope that helps, x

Hi yes got a travel cot had a tiny hole in the mesh and now its a big one lol so playpen would be better thanks.

leenie
06-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Hi thanks for both of your suggestions but am hoping someone will reply with a wooden one as thats what she is after but thankyou again.:)

Monkey1
07-10-2009, 05:40 AM
Where abouts are you Leenie? I have sent you a private message

youarewhatyoueat
14-10-2009, 01:51 PM
I think i'm probably too far i'm near broadway, worcestershire and I have one thats been in the loft no longer being used.