PDA

View Full Version : Mr Wellybelly got registered whoppeeee!

wellybelly
03-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Hello all,

My hubby Mr Wellybelly got his certificate through today and he is officailly now my husband the childminder :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I am so proud of him because he has worked so hard to do this to support me and my business. He did so well in his pre-reg inspection: he was showing the inspector round our home like he'd been childminding for years! He knew so much about what I do, I really did'nt think he paid that much attention lol! He is a true star and I love him to bits.

He refuses to join the forum as he says "you can do all that", so I thought I would share it on here for him.

Well done babes, I'm so proud of you xxxxx

manjay
03-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Hello all,

My hubby Mr Wellybelly got his certificate through today and he is officailly now my husband the childmindee :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I am so proud of him because he has worked so hard to do this to support me and my business. He did so well in his pre-reg inspection: he was showing the inspector round our home like he'd been childminding for years! He knew so much about what I do, I really did'nt think he paid that much attention lol! He is a true star and I love him to bits.

He refuses to join the forum as he says "you can do all that", so I thought I would share it on here for him.

Well done babes, I'm so proud of you xxxxx

Was that a Freudian slip:laughing:

Well done to Mr W. Are you going to work together full time?

TheBTeam
03-10-2009, 07:58 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MR WELLYBELLY:clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup: :jump for joy:

I am really pleased for you, i work full time with my dh, most of the time it is not too bad, odd days i could k**l him, he does the job, some of it a bit half hearted and some of it pretty well, but to have a man who is prepared to really work at it and be involved is fantastic.

Another man in childcare can only be good!

christinajanep
03-10-2009, 08:10 PM
congratulations mr wellybelly :clapping:

think that name is soooo funny:laughing:

amanda1309
03-10-2009, 08:31 PM
:clapping:
Congratulations.

ORKSIE
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Well done Mr W B:clapping: :jump for joy:

yvonne