PDA

View Full Version : SEF & Word can anyone help ?

caroljayne
03-10-2009, 10:55 AM
I have started filling in the new SEF, I am doing it in word but have a problem.

How do you make the box bigger, I have filled out the whole box and need to write more but cant make the box bigger aaarrrggghh it's driving me mad! I have tried allsorts - anyone know how to do this please :-)

Lainey Lou
03-10-2009, 10:59 AM
mmmm I had the same problem, I just took chunks of text out cos I just thought the box probably had limited space. Someone else might have a solution. :) XX

caroljayne
03-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Mmm what a pain - I am now writting answers on a blank word document - don't know if I will be able to copy into the online SEF when it goes live or if I will have the same problem :-(

Zoomie
03-10-2009, 01:55 PM
According to sarah's ebook if you control c and control v, you can copy and paste your sef from word onto the online version.

caroljayne
03-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi Zoomie, yeah I have Sarah's e- book and can copy and paste following those instructions.
It was more the space in the box or lack of it that was a problem, I wasn't sure when I copied it in whether the writting that dosn't fit in the word box would dissapear - I have tried on the existing online SEF and you can see all the writting so looks like I've sorted it.

Write answers on a blanks word doc and then copy into online SEF.

Not sure if any of that will make sense but I know what I mean LOL
XxXxX

sarah707
03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Write answers on a blanks word doc and then copy into online SEF.
XxXxX

That's what I would say :D

Bitsy Beans
06-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Have you tried making the font smaller? That way you can fit more text into the box. Plus I've noticed that return makes an extra line so if I do shift & return it doesn't create that extra spacing.
Thats what I am doing with mine (as if I have that much to write LOL!!!)