PDA

View Full Version : Cue panic stations Ofsted are coming!!!

Bitsy Beans
29-09-2009, 09:19 PM
So had THE CALL this afternoon :eek:

The inspector can't make Fridays (which is the only day I work at the moment) as she has her granddaughter on that day. She mentioned that I probably wouldn't want her to visit with her granddaughter in tow as it would put me off - was she being serious or is this Inspector humour?! :laughing:
There was dead silence as I didn't know how to take it :o

Anyway it will either be this Friday or next, she has to confirm as a colleague will be coming instead of her.
So it's panic stations at Chez Bitsy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please let me have your extremely nice and lovely and understanding inspector vibes :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
29-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Sending you Supa Dupa Inspecta Vibes:jump for joy:
Good luck coming your way:clapping:

misst104
29-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Also sending you good luck! I had mine on Friday last week and it is a relief when its over with!!!!

xxx jo

marian
29-09-2009, 09:38 PM
At least you have had a bit of notice...... deep breaths........sending positive vibes:)

Marian x

Demonjill
29-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Good luck - im sure you will be fine!!:thumbsup:

miffy
30-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Good luck - I'm sure you'll be fine though

Miffy xx

mrsbumbles
30-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Bitsy Beans
30-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Was just looking at the Ofsted Inspections board and now I wish I hadn't :o
I just feel I am going to come across badly (I get VERY nervous) and if they come this Friday I don't have time to complete the SEF.

I feel sick with nerves and its my sons 4th birthday today and all I can think about is this stupid inspection :(

I only have my mindee one day a week and she's only had 8 sessions so far. How long do they expect it to take to have a fair idea of what she can and can't do?
I thought I was prepared but after looking at the SEF form I feel completely out of my depth :(

Ripeberry
30-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Bitzy, try and do as much as the SEF as you can, even if its handwritten (download the form), at least you've made a start. I'm the same as you, when I'm nervous I just say stupid things or even forget what day it is :D
Just be yourself and try and pretend they are not there as an inspector but they are the parents and you want to show them what a good job you do!
I'm expecting mine soon so good vibes your way :thumbsup: